GF vist, part 4.

rovineye

Out and About.

As I have said, the entire month GF was here in San Diego, it was really quite cold. When we made it to the beach not a soul was in the water, until she ran in! Couldn?t keep her out. She had never see large breakers before and frolicked in the water until she was blue. Once she was out (she had her clothes on!) We needed to find a change of clothes. We went to the girls surf shop and the girl there (obvious lesbian) fawned all over GF. Helped her try on all kinds of stuff! I just laughed. GF never caught on.

Later trips to the beach all ended up with her wet and freezing, but now she broght changes of clothes. Any I did finally figure out how to get a Thai girl into a bikini! I took her to a nude beach! She was not too shy there to wear a bikini. But only that one time. She liked it, and did go in with no clothes once, at a deserted place where no one else was. Very nice.

Finally decided she had been cold for too long, and we drove out to the desert. It was 51 deg F at the beach. !08 in the desert less than an hour away. She was amazed at the desert. Her father had told her about places where it did not rain, but she was not sure it was true. We pulled up along side cactus for a photo shoot. BTW, one reason I love Thai girls is that they love to have their photo taken. None of that bullshit American girl crap about looking ugly or fat or what ever the hell. I hate that! Anyway, she jumps out of the aircon car a bam! The heat hits her. She takes one photo and runs back to the car. Said she did not believe anyplace ever got so hot.

It was a nice drive thru the mountains, which made her happy. Said it looked just like Mae Hong Son where she was born. And she is right.

The first out of town trip was to Seattle. It was wonderfully sunny and warm in June. Fabulous. Really showing the best part of a lovely city. Met up with my kids and mother. The got along great, mom and GF joking with me at every opportunity. Went with kids and GF to a Thai restaurant (many good ones in Seattle). But first GF had to have clam chowder, which she is now addicted to. She pronounced that the Thai food was excellent.

Of course I had to take her to mount Rainier to play in the snow. All along the drive she had to get a photo of every little white patch, even tho I tried to convince her there would be many feet of it at Paradise. But no way. A hundred stops along the way. Every big tree, waterfall, deer, mushroom, snow patch, road sign.... But I didn?t mind I was in heaven. Once in the snow, it was a total blast. I taught her to throw snow balls, make a snow man. Glissade. She ate it all up. And it was warm and sunny. She said she wanted to marry and live in Seattle, where it was warm and sunny, not cold and cloudy like San Diego. Sure Tilak, whatever you want!

Once back in San Diego, she wanted to go to New York. Well, that wasn?t possible, so it was off to the next best thaing. A road trip to Las Vegas staying at NYNY. First day in town I showed her the games. Won on everything I tried. Was up over a grand in no time. She didn?t like gambling, but did like winning. We didn?t gamble any more tho. We took the winnings to go shopping. She had complained about not being able to find sexy American clothes in SD. Well she sure did in LV! I picked out many items and man did she look hot out and about town! All eyes were on us as we toured the city. Man was I lucky.

She had gone to go-gos in BKK with me, and she wanted to see men gog-go in LV. Took her to Olympic Gardens. Down stairs are women. Hundreds of em. Gf doesn?t drink, but had 2 drinks before we went. She was looped when we entered. At the nearest stage was Asin beauty. GF went right to the base of the stage and danced along in her short low-cut dress and spiked shoes. The dancer (Cambodian) came over and started rubbing her and GF grabbed her breasts and they were stroking each other. Holey Crap!

Up stairs we went. The male dancer on stage was doing his routine for her and she just watched impassionately. He held down his G string for her tip. She reached in and took out a dollar! I tld her she is suppoed to tip him. She says ?Me pay for man. I don tink so.? She laughed and walked out, back down stairs. Heheheh. What a gal!

Guest lazyphil

<<As I have said, the entire month GF was here in San Diego, it was really quite cold>>

So all this blurb about Southern California being hot and sunny 365 is a big bloody lie as I suspected ::

She reached in and took out a dollar! I tld her she is suppoed to tip him. She says ?Me pay for man. I don tink so.?

hahahahahahahaha!!! You have a smart lady there

"All eyes were on us as we toured the city. Man was I lucky."

Yes you are :bow:, keep the posts coming please.

Would like to know, is it better with your lady in farangland or in the LOS?

Says zenseless:

Would like to know, is it better with your lady in farangland or in the LOS?

That is a very tough question and I spent some time thinking about that.

It isn't a fair comparison really. This was her first trip and everything was new to her. First time meeting most of my family, after such a long wait. Lots of sight seeing.

What was interesting, is how different she is here. Totally lets her hair down. Wears sexy clothes all the time, dancing sexily at the bars, very physical in public with me. None of those would she dream of doing in LOS. She even seemed more confident here than in BKK for instance. All in all it was more fun here. But I still like her personality back home also. I guess I will keep my twin pesonality tilak.

I also have to say I enjoy each time I see her more than the last. We grow closer, she gets more adverturous and communicative about what she wants and needs, I understand more (or at least I think I do) and our fit together gets tighter. :hug:

Thanks for the thought provoking question. I don't know if my answer will change next time she visits.

Archived