Nana Hotel....location ,location and location...

jacko

Anybody planning to be here in the next few days (it is apparently full)..may want to know that there is a bit of renovation going on and should avoid that end of the hotel or the whole hotel altogether. My delux room is great- but sadly not a place to be waking in after a Carlsberg spell. Banging from 3 sides....we all know how Thai hotels are renovated..one guy with a hammer...no other tools required. Heaven knows when they will get to the paintbrush stage...duration 9-4 including weekends.. :: :banghead: :banghead: ::

The renovations would not bother the girls. They have never cared where they earn their money, as long it is as quick as possible.

They may even welcome the works. Gives them an excuse to leave their customers sooner.

Now, the place is becoming what it has always meant to be - a ST room.

Sorry guys, could not resist. The Nana hotel is a shithole, finally somebody realized it was in a need of renovation.

From a place pleasant to stay at for 1 hour, extending it to the tremendous 2 hours.

Good luck to those staying longer.

I've never had the pleasure of staying at the Nana, but doesn't it seem strange logic thatone of the most popularhotels in BKK would make renovations going into the high season.... would have been much better off doing it a few months ago, or waiting for the hot season.

>doesn't it seem strange logic thatone of the most popularhotels in BKK would make renovations going into the high season....

Exactly...it just says which state of decay it has reached. They are not doing the renovations because they want - they must be fixing something that's too obvious.

I know it's Thailand but not unlikely, they coud have been ordered to fix safety (electrical system, aircon, fire) issues.

So calling the present state of the place what I did is not out of the blue.

Says jacko:

My delux room is great- but sadly not a place to be waking in after a Carlsberg spell. Banging from 3 sides...

Yeah, I often get that when I stay in the Nana Hotel. :( Sometimes at 4AM: Noisy bastards. :: But, then again, with a bit of luck I'm usually "banging" loudly myself at that time too. :hubba: :up:

jack :drunk:

Archived