Billiard parlor/poolroom

Tomme

Hi all

Is there any good "REAL" poolroom with poolplayers in bkk?

hehe I am not looking for girls, I am looking for the best poolplayers/best pool tables in bkk, I been there a couple of times and so far I only find Brunswick poolroom at Soi4.

one of my friends might join me on this trip (December03)

and he likes to shoot some pool and asked me if I know where to play, I told him I usually go Soi4 but there is no good players around that area (hmm good or not but not world class/ heavy gamblers) for me Brunswick is perfect but not for him.

Is there anyone on the board who likes to play some?

If you are very good I can set you up with my friend, if you are like me when it comes to 9-ball I would like to have a game ;)

Regards.

T

www.biljarden.com

Hi there!

Apart from Brunswick on Sukh Soi 4, the billiard parlour that was formerly known as Pool King in Patpong has re-opened under new management. -- I would not say that there are a lot of talented pool players there but the tables are very nice and of appropriate competition size. You're free to play any game you like and I've seen some people play nine-ball there. Gambling may however be prohibited (although gambling is common in the snooker halls of Patpong).

You find this parlour on top of KFC right between Patpong 1 and 2 along Surawong Rd (entrance thru both sides of the building, walk up one floor).

If you are familiar with Brunswick, then I'm surprised you don't know about MegaBreak (www.megabreak.com) that opened in Rajah Hotel complex. It's the best pool tabes I've seen in BKK so far.

If you're regular to Brunswick then you will recongnize two guys that manages the place. Tim is the older gentleman that walks with a cane. Hennin is the younger guy who came in 2nd place at MegaBreak 8 ball tournament about a year ago.

While gambling is illegal here :hubba: I'm sure those two guys can help you or your friends to hook up some game.

Thxs guys :)

Megabreak sounds perfect, now I need to reclocate my stay in bkk hehe, if my friend will join me I will ask the 2 guys about some gambling, if I go alone I will just go there to play some my self and skip the gambling, since I havent been playing any pool the last 5 years exept on my trips to bkk.

And I will check out the patpong poolroom as well, I know some girls at Pinkpanter ;)

thxs Jazz and Straycat :beer: if I c u 2 at the poolrooms the beer is on me ;)

T

Archived