Travelling early/late September?

Hi,

Thinking of taking a 9-day trip to BKK. When is the best time to take it, regarding the weather/rain etc? Late August or later in September?

Regards,

Adamsky

hi spirit_of_town_hall,

Tnxs, I would guess that smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0 Actually my flight ticket also is only 60% the cost of a december-ticket (with Thai air).

But what about the weather/rain then? Isn't it just pouring down making the stay miserable??

adamsky

In my experience the weather is not that bad in September, I've been twice for the whole month of Sept and it only rained a few times a week all month. Only once did I get wet, and most days it didn't rain at all.

The advantages mentioned by spirit_of_town_hall more than outweigh the chance of a few downpours. I'm booked for September again this year.

Adam,

I remember planning my trip to Stockholm last year. I chose to go in July since it averaged 22 days of sunshine in that month. Well when I arrived it was overcast with a light rain falling. There was massive flooding cutting the country in two. There was only 1 day out of the 6 where the sun came out.

You can not predict the weather that far in advance. Go when you can. If you stay in the Nana hotel you can just order in. wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by shygye:

Adam,

I remember planning my trip to Stockholm last year. I chose to go in July since it averaged 22 days of sunshine in that month. Well when I arrived it was overcast with a light rain falling. There was massive flooding cutting the country in two. There was only 1 day out of the 6 where the sun came out.

shygye

Yea, I know it can be pretty hellish sometime in Stockholm. smile.gif" border="0

Anyway, i'm convinced and have booked my flight for both september and december now... laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

adamsky

Archived