Priceline.com Eva in Feb 520.00

I bought a ticket in March on NW for travel in late August from Chicago to Manila from Vantage Travel for $803 taxes included.

The sale NW is having are very good prices considering Chicago to Manila is usually $1.250 if bought from NW direct. These tickets are not upgradeable however, so still check with a consolidator for a price comparison.

I haven't been to Angeles City in about a year, so I thought I would try something different from my usual Bangkok/Pattaya trips.

Cheers

Paul

For anyone interested I always use First National Travel and talk to Toni 800-888-0208. I was quoted 820.00 from Boston to BBK anytime after August on NW and this includes FF miles. I've done alot of searching and this realy is a deal. You can get cheaper around 790-800 on China or Korean but no FF miles and there record is um, lets say questionable.

Siam

You can get cheaper around 790-800 on China or Korean but no FF miles

I used to get Delta miles on Korean Air. Yes, when purchased via a Korean travel agent in LA, "Best Travel" or something like that. Korean changed there times so not good connection any longer, Bangkok anyhow.

Nok

Archived