Motor Expo - Impact Muang Thong Thani

frogpatrol

For those of you who are into "pretty girl (PG)" watching, as well as checking out the cars, of course, there is the annual Motor Expo taking place now at Muang Thong.

The "pretty girls" (yes, this is their title - I work with quite a few of them for my job) are absoluetly everywhere, and are looking sexy as can be. All sorts of revealing outfits.

Well worth a trip, if you don't mind the masses. Weekdays may be best in that regard.

Outside Muang Thong tonight one of the car stereo dealers was running a dress rehearal for one of their stage shows. Unbelieavble, really. More skin and bare bums on display than at nana these days.

Back inside there are also free whisky tastings, as well as, well, all those cars and motorcycles. I particularly like the new Chevy which is a cross-breed between a pickup and a convertible. Some of the BMV motorcycles were also quite impressive. Most of the car models are those being cleared out by the dealers at this show (as opposed to the one in March at BITEC), but it is still worth a trip as it is quite a scene. Over 1 million visitors expected.

froggo

Glad to help.

The Motor Expo presently taking place at Impact Muang Thong Thani ends DEC 10. The next one, which is the Motor Show at BITEC, runs from 26 March to April 4.

Yesterday was an absolute mob scene - far too crowded for my taste, though good for my company's sales. Mon to Fri should be much less crowded.

The two best "model (lady, as opposed to car)shows" I have seen so far took place (1) at the car stereo show ouside in the parking lot near the beer garden, and (2) in the big truck area in Hall 7 or 8.

A few other intersting cars of note: check out the new Volvo in booth A 11, the Wald in A 08, and of course the Ferraris and Porsches.

It is 60 baht to get in, though there are lots of free passes being distributed.

froggo

Archived