Hua Hin

stars99hk

Can anyone give some pointers on nightlife in Hua Hin. Have 6 days there next week. Prior to that 2 days in Bangkok and following that 6 days in Pattaya. Did a search and could not find much relating to Hua Hin.

Don't thing I'll have too many opportunity's to do much in Hua Hin since staying at the Hyatt Regency which I am sure will not be guest friendly and will have the parents around ( Thankfully they will not be around in Bangkok or Pattaya).

But who knows maybe can sneak out for some fun.......jeez feel like i'm sixteen again.

Theres one main strip of girlie bars, but nothing on the scale of other places. The Hilton is good for late night , with live band closing at 2. The bars generally stay open until the last person goes home, shut ins are common. There are a couple of little massage places down the side sois that offer 'extras'. you could try

HuaHinAfterDark

theres some info on there.

[ KS hope it was okay to post the URL as its relevant to the question ]

If you want any more specific info PM me.

cheers.

:beer:

The Hard Cock bar has a short time room upstairs,a friend of mine had his first taste of Thailand there,was also the first bar that he went in ,,,,,,lol.

The girls there now are all on the young side, which might just suit you,its very close to the beachcomber bar ,if you ask someone for directions, i am sure they will know as Hua Hin nightlife is so small.

Hope your going to enjoy the real pleasures of Hua Hin,,, some great golf courses,,,,,and i am sure you are right ,the Hyatt will not be guest friendly.

Jimmie - interesting idea, I think the "olds" will stick to the comforts of the 5* hotel so no problem there. By the way I can just see mom getting offered a lesbian oily by accident ha ha.

Buksida - Thanks for the link gave me the info I wanted.

This is a family get together type vacation thing since I haven't seen the old folks for over 2 years, will have the brothers there as well so Hua Hin is going to be the relaxing part of the vacation and then the old folks head to Chiang Rai and the three brothers head to Pattaya to let loose so not too worried if Hua Hin is somewhat quiet.

As my mother said to me in an email

"Pattaya!  Well I guess you will have a lively New Year!  My little boys getting up to such activities ? I can?t have brought you up properly."

Do not know what she was refering to by little........... ::

Thanks guys

The Hyatt is a bit (maybe 3-4 kms) out of "downtown"....they'll shuttle you down if yoy wish......A motorcycle taxi back should run you about 60 Bt.

Soi Binta Bahn, which runs from the Hilton to the Temple has a bunch of bar beers and companionship...a few ST rooms, or your new friend will take you to a local ST room (maybe 200 Bt).

For something completely different, try Linda's Bar....off the main street (I think it's on Soi 80....the locals call it Soi Falang)...you'll see a prominent sign for the Hot Pot restaurant on the corner ....about 75 meters from the corner on the left you'll see the sign.......

The place is out of a movie......a low-key Thai brothel...5 or 6 girls....buy a few drinks for Linda and the girls.. they have a couple of rooms upstairs....what the girls lack in looks they make up for in service.....BJs seem to be a specialty. Probably 300 Bt for the room and 1000 to the girl should bring smiles.

The Hilton sometimes has some stunners, but it takes time to sort out the FLs from the straights, and the costs are more.

Have fun.

Linda's bar is gone,in fact i am not sure if the building is even there.

I cant think of any bars in Soi Bintabahn that have a short time room ,but i am sure the girls will find somewhere if you dont mind walking with them ,i thought perhaps you didn't want to be seen by your parents,which is why i recomended the Hard Cock ,it is a little out the way and has a St room.

Linda's Bar is gone from it's old location behind the Sofitel.........BUT it's been reborn.

That's why I gave such detailed directions.

It's within shouting distance from the Hot Pot Restaurant corner...off Petchkasem.....can't miss it......a double shophouse with huge windows and a tiny outdoor sitting area.

The Sois here have just been numbered recently....I think it's Soi 80.....commonly called Soi Falang and/or Soi Sarawat.

Happy seeking.

Archived