Export shop, excellent farang shop

whosyourdaddy

Just was trying to find something for the wifie at Central Bangna and came across the EXPORT SHOP on the second floor in the middle

Mostly Farang sizes, very very cheap

Got a few GAP turtlenecks for the sisters for 100B each

Boxer Joes- 60B each

Button down brand name shirts- 280B

One piece skisuit 680B

Most western brand gear that is made in Thailand or Cambodia- ADIDIAS, GAP, OldNavy, Champion, etc.

Even had NHL and NFL sweats.

Worth a trip!

WYD

Yeah, I think "XL for men" is an affiliate as well. Usually one or two of these places in most of the mega-malls (Seacon, Future Park, etc.). The one in the Big C center in Pattaya is very convenient. Always hit-and-miss, but a real help if you're a farang XL size.

There's a similar shop in MBK. I've walked past each time without checking it out but will head in there sometimes.

From the prices you mentioned, it sounds like the goods are knock-offs. The factory FOB prices for some of the real items you mentioned are the same or higher than the prices listed.

Cheers!

I have visited the one in the Big C center in Pattaya and was very dissapointed in the quality of many of the items on sale. I have worked in the 'Designer' clothing industry for many years and IMO many of the items on sale were fake, others, if genuine, were made for non western markets with a lower quality requirement. There is much better value to be found elsewere, especially at sales and promotion times.

Archived