QUEENS CASTLE lll

bigal

My friend and i looked in queen castle last night, saw many stunners, so we went in, (my friend being new to Thailand didn't know about the lady boy scene).

We were souronded by a bunch of large breasted girls and lady boys. My friend got this beautiful tut, and fell in love with in a matter of minutes, (this p tut was swayma), she was giving him a HJ; he was very supprised when he reached down and felt a thai boy much to his supprise.

over all the girls were beatiful and some of the lady boys were a 9+.

It's really worth taking a look. ::

Good luck.

That would probably be King's Castle III and I don't think there are any real girls there besides servers by the way. I was there with a homophobic newbie who fell in love and barfined before learning the score and insists to this day it never happened. Try King's Corner next time; more feminine and no surprise packages. There are real girls there too. I think the ladyboy draw has several ingredients that reel in newbies. They are more often from the north and thus whiter than your typical isaan BG counterpart. They know what guys like and how to play them. Hooters more perfect than girls and faces selected from catalogs in the plastic surgeon's desk of the most beautiful thai's. The fact some are so utterly unconvincing ends up making the others look even better. KC III is worth a look and usually late in my patpong bar crawl.

I was in KC III a couple of weeks ago and agree with all said. Lots of very stunning stunners!

One 'girl?' spent some time with me, unsuccessfully tring to convince me to barfine her or at least go upstairs. However we had a nice time, enjoyed several drinks together and I have to admit I was very tempted.

I still don't know if she was a real girl or a ladyboy. Almost all the others I could instantly tell were ladyboys. But she was shorter, had smaller breasts that appeared natural, and even pulled down her panties several times to reveal a perfectly normal looking female anatomy. And she didn't have that ladyboy 'voice' that all the katoeys seem to have. At the same time, her legs didn't look convincingly femine.

Whatever!

I have to say KCIII is a fun place to have a few drinks and watch the 'girls' who are quite eye-catching, even if, like me, you aren't looking for anything more that that.

Archived