Paris Hilton

Torneyboy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody sent me out of focus video clip of her screwing some guy, and I guess she looked pretty hot. But I have no idea who she is? Celebrity? Somehow linked to Hilton hotel chain?

Could someone please give short bio to clue-in non-hip loser I admit that I am.

:: :: ::

i know i'm getting pissed off with all the e-mails offering me the chance to see the homemade video of hers.

i'm getting up to 20 a day.

i wouldn't mind if they gave me what they promised.

i am told i can get a free viewing,but no way if i look(only for research purposes i hope you understand).

Her and her sister will be worth about a minimum US$150million a piece once daddy and grandpa kick the bucket. That is their claim to fame. Their young, rich, model pretty(i.e. too damned skinny) and their current purpose in life is to party have a good time and never wear the same outfit twice.

Looks to be a common trend in the States now in which the obscenely wealthy are becoming celebrities in their own right. The rich used to practice a tasteful time honored tradition of keeping themselves out of the press now their heirs seem to embrace it. I guess the whole vouyeuristic and exhibitionist reality television thing has firmly implanted itself in popular American culture.

I am sure they are nice girls and they are harmless to everyone but themselves.

Archived