Paris Hilton

Torneyboy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
paulc31 said:

Hi torneyboy,

I don't know ether, they are not good looking, to skinny :eek:

They have a TV show here in the States 'The real life' or something like that, stuped show :doah:

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

Paris is on the cover of two mens mags this week in oz.

skinny say that again.

She is ok but not a 10..imo

Hi Redbaron,

>>To be honest, if I was worth (or potentially worth) $150 million US$, good looking and 21 again, I'd be making a bit of noise about it too. It'd be one hell of a party.<<

I do agree with you, if you "HOT" and had all of that money to burn yea than make some noise ::

But if you are butt ugly IMO :nono:

paulc31 :angel::grinyes:

paul,

each to their own, but "butt ugly" is hardly a phrase i'd use to describe Paris Hilton. She may not be a 10, nor a 9, she may not be to everyone's taste, but she's definately not "butt ugly"..

Come to think of it, even if I was butt ugly, it wouldn't stop me living the dream.

Paris Hilton (actually named after the actual Hotel in Paris bearing the family name has legend has it) has a show on TV here called 'The Simple Life'. She and Nicole Ritchie (daughter of Lionel Ritchie of the R&B group The Commodores fame) star in this 'reality' tv show. The show takes 2 rich spoiled brats and have them spend time on a farm, milking cows, etc. Sort of like a modern 'Green Acres' if you remember the show.

I saw the video and she gives okay BBBJ. Doesn't seem half bad in the sack either. Paris also does some modeling as well. Model skinny, yes, I'd agree, but if she offered me some ass I'd definitely bang her. But then again, I've done far, far worse than those girls so its not saying much.

Archived