coals to newcastle!!

Hi everyone,I will be visiting Thailand for the first time in October (Bangkok/Pattaya),and considering the thousands of gorgeous girls there I am sad to say I will be accompanied by my wife!

I am still hoping however to find time somehow (any ideas gratefully accepted),to have at least one or possibly two liaisons with Thai cuties while I'm there.

So my other question,obviously with limited opportunities on the horizon where would you recommend for me to go?

Preferably the best one or two ideas for each place (Bangkok/Pattaya).

Probably massage parlour or beer bar late afternoon/early evening,but gogo bars not really possible.

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

I love that saying. I once told a Leeds resident in Pattaya 'you don't bring sand to the beach' and he said 'as we say in England, you don't bring coal to Newcastle' (or was it Manchester?, can Man. be used also? please advise!)

but I digress.

I would recommend you try to strike up a friendship with another farang and tell him of your predicament and he can come by late to come get you to 'see the football game at his favorite pub' and excuse yourself from the misses for a few hours.

Maybe even better is another farang couple and the women can go off shopping for a few hours while the guys do a bit of exploring.

Thanks for that suggestion!!

I'll certainly bear that in mind.

I'd still like ideas on where to go though!

The saying "coals to Newcastle" refers to the days when Newcastle (England) was a centre of the coal mining industry.There was so much coal there etc.etc.!

The saying doesn't apply to Manchester though.

send your misses shopping one afternoon on the way home from the beach, while you go for a couple of beers. get straight down to the point in the bar and sneak out to the girls appartment for a short while. if your misses questions your whereabouts tell her a good game came on the box. other than that make sure she gets the shits one day and head out on your own.

George,

If you are in Bangkok and wish to indulge yourself for an hour or two in the late afternoon you could do a lot worse than Eden Club (Sukhumvit Soi 7/1). But beware, you will need a good excuse for the shakey legs and the stupid, self-satisfied grin afterwards.

Gromit.

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: gromit ]

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: gromit ]

Feign sunstroke and insist that she goes out sightseeing on an all day trip without you. If she comes back early and you are out then you have the perfect excuse that you awoke and went out to look for her, but it's such a big place that you got lost and ended up meeting a couple of guys and watched a game. Easy.

George.

Don't know if your work situation allows you to con the misses with a story like this. But whenever we go on holiday anywhere together I make a point of telling her that the firm has asked me to visit the local branch or salesroom or operation of similar type businesses in the area we are going to. I mention that a percentage of our trip costs will therefore be a tax deduction. She, being a mecenary type is always happy to think we are saving money by me doing a couple of half days work whilst on holidays.

So it has always been quite acceptable to her when I send her off shopping for a few hours whilst I go "check out business for the company".In fact it has never failed me yet.

Hope you can use this.

Cheers Hall

Tell you wife you will spend 1/2 day in Pantip Plaza looking at computer software and gadgets. Look at Slimey Toad massage palor report and there are some palors close to Pantip.

I assume your wife is not interested in computer stuff.

Gilbert

Archived