4x4 hire Pattaya

would like to hire a 4x4 and do some site seeing for a few days in Mid to Late december from pattaya.

Although i have often seen them for rent i have never enquired how much they are and looked to how road worthy.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Boris

quote:

Originally posted by boristhebold:

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Boris

The large rentals like Avis & Budget have prices on their web sites but they cost more. The Susuki 4x4 jeeps can start from 600B/day off a street rental, other models are dearer. You would have to get pretty off the beaten track these days to need 4 wheel drive in Thailand as most roads are good.

Cheers,

Why would you need a 4 wheel drive in Pattaya when they have asphalt roads everywhere? Or is it just for the pose value? If you really want to impress the girls stick a 1,000 baht note to your forehead.

The reason i would like a 4x4 is i want to get out of Pattaya for a week and since i drive a piddly little rust bucket in the UK i would like to hire a big fuck off fuel guzzling road munching monster smile.gif" border="0

chears for the help i have found a good site that deals with such inviromently unfriendly motors.

Boris

If you are in Pattaya and want some real 4x4 fun,there is an off road track just before you get to Jomtien beach ,opposite the Speedway go kart track(I think it`s still there).

You get to go around the track in a 4x4 single seater buggy which you are strapped into.Because the buggy is so light ,you get quite a speed up and hit the corners usually going into a skid.You are warned to be careful with the brakes ,as the track is thoroughly dampened before you start.usually making it a bit more hair raising.

Its a lot of fun.

Archived