Pattaya gogo close-down

Been reading a thread on freelancers where dollhouse, las vegas and fareast rock have been closed by bkk police for leawd shows etc.

Does anyone know what is going on. Hope its only a temporary setback.

Hi!

Aparently also Hot & Cold 2 has been closed. In other gogo's thae ladies are dancing fully dressed where they normally would dance topless or nude.

Looks like some kind of major police operation. These things happen from time to time but don't last for very long.

regards

ALHOLK

I this is true then this is really bad news about Dolls House in Pattaya. Ive been going their regularly for about the past 2 months and it is the best go-go Ive been to in Thailand.

The girls seem to really have a good time and enjoy themselves and there are many attractive ones.

I have spoken to the english manager (English owned as well I think) and he told me of some trouble a while ago. Apparently the police came bye and took three of he's girls to jail for being on the street. He hadf to go down and pay 2000baht each for their release.

He said Dolls House had become too successful too quick and now th local coppers wanted their share. Perhaps he wasn't accommodating with their bribes.

To Asiahand,

Not only the ones you mention but also other gogo's are shut down. Three days ago when I visited several gogo's there were must more police inside than customers.

The Dollhousegirls work in the beerbar in front of the gogo now,but this bar is sure loosing money now.

All the girls from Dream a gogo and Peppermint are packed together in Happy a

gogo now since these two gogo's were shut down 2 days ago.

Strange is that none of the soi Diamond gogo's had trouble from the policeraids.

From what I heard from girls; the situation will be back to normal probably within a few days.

Most of the Go Go's are back open now but with the dancers in bikinis. Far East isn't near as much fun to visit with the girls tops and bottoms on smile.gif" border="0 This is just a temporary thing and the bars will probably be back to normal in a week or so.

Bars being raided is becoming a more frequent event.

As Stickman rightly pointed out 'we live in a changing world' and I wonder how long before we look back of the 'good old days' (some may do so already)

The sanuk scene is changing, earlier closing times, less nudity and more.

The bars in Pattaya all pay the police. The Bangkok police also come down for a payback as well.

I was in a go go not so long ago when it was raided and I can tell you it was no fun. I paid and left as quickly as I could.

Well its good to know that most are open again but with bikinis on (temporary im sure) but why are police trying to kill off tourism during the low season.

I will be back in January but my only hope is that LOS doesn't become Ermita Part2. As much as I still love the girls of the Phils the primary reasons I stopped going to the RP was lack of infrastructure, no nude dancing except in your room or miss universe where you might catch a glimse of their pussy before panties up-again, better tasting beer in Thailand, better food and more defined culture in thailand.

Thailand, wow, what a place, and the women, mmmmmm.......

quote:

Originally posted by stump_dog:

...less nudity...

Sorry, can't agree with you on this one thing. The trend lately in BKK has been for MORE nudity. Just as one example: Camelot Castle now regularly features the fully nude breasts of your favorite stunners. Just a couple of months ago this was unheard of in a downstairs Potpong bar...

Archived