Pattaya gogo close-down

Whoa, TEDBKK, this is a shocker!

I was just there last week and the ladies were all sporting pasties. Same for Thigh Bar, Safari, and Pink Panther (when the boxing wasn't going on).

I am really surprised that bare boobs are on display in these downstairs, easy-to-see for gawking tourists, bars. I wonder how long that will last?

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

I was just there last week and the ladies were all sporting pasties. I am really surprised that bare boobs are on display in these downstairs, easy-to-see for gawking tourists, bars. ?

Sporting pasties? Horror!

I rememer the first time I entered in a NEP bar, far end right (must have changed ownner 5 times, had several disapointing jump-ins later years)

Just behind the entrance curtain a lady brought me to a table. Er, she had NO pants on! I was asthonished (not my first bar, was a soi Cowboy fan, and still are) I did not like the table and moved on to the bar.

Next to me sat two young lads. A lady came in between the two guys, chatting. Suddenly she opened the fly of the lad next to me and started giving him a handjob. This downstairs in NEP.

I have seen better since, but what a surprise!

By the way, what's Taksin's responsibity in this harrasment on "tourist places"?

I staying in Thailand since April.

What i saw is in BKK (Nana, Clinton,

Cowboy) the same as Pattaya

Most time the girls are fulldressed.

I checked it on many night times. Mostly

alwazs full dressed. So i stopped to

visit Gogo Bars. Because at the beaches

zou can see more...

QUOTE]Originally posted by asiahand:

Been reading a thread on freelancers where dollhouse, las vegas and fareast rock have been closed by bkk police for leawd shows etc.

Does anyone know what is going on. Hope its only a temporary setback.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

I was just there last week and the ladies were all sporting pasties. Same for Thigh Bar, Safari, and Pink Panther (when the boxing wasn't going on).

I am really surprised that bare boobs are on display in these downstairs, easy-to-see for gawking tourists, bars. I wonder how long that will last?

I asked a couple of the ladies and they said that mamasan had asked them to show, but that they don't get any extra money when they do.

Archived