What would you call your bar?

SiLeakHunt

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the reverend hunt says "You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take her pants down on the Skytrain..."

I tend to agree. :)This old Russian banger I picked up in Grace Disco ? streetname "Vulva": ingrowing fingernails, oral thrush and a tattoo on her inside lower lip reading "LUFC Moscow Whites" :( ? had no qualms about me openly "fingering her up" (front and back door) :hubba: on the crowded "overhead dodgems" just before Asoke stop. :p

I couldn't get her knickers off though, because she didn't have any on. :o She'd sold them to a Japanese bloke in the street earlier that morning. ::

jack :up:

I remember meeting Vulva at the Phoenix Nightclub, in Chapletown (Leeds) after a Leeds home fixture with Chelsea (I was at the match for a political meeting).

I remember Vulva (who at the time had 'Black and Tan' tattoed on her forehead) kicking fuck out of four of the bouncers after drinking a barrel of Olde English and getting dragged off by the Rozzers to Meanwood nick, singing "Seargent Wilko's Barmy Army No surrender to the IRA"

Cheers

Archived