Sazanka Masage

Bkkbound04

• 1 year later...

-

I second the recommendation by "Peter1964" for Sazanka's option #3 - avoid the harsh salt treatment but get everything else, including the happy ending: 980 baht for 100 minutes.

However, if you ask for that option, or one of the others on the menu, be clear and point to the menu option you want. One time when I specified, "Number three", they thought I was asking for girl number three, and it took a bit of cross-cultural comunication to get that sorted.

You can select a girl from picture cards - but I never do. I always say to the papasan, "up to you". Results are always highly pleasing: some girls turn out better than others, of course, but I've never had one who was less than delightful.

Management is invariably polite and helpful. Atmosphere is relaxed and cozy - lobby feels like the lounge at a friend's home, with comfortable sofas and fish aquarium.

Well organized, neat and very clean, too. Also, they are security conscious. As soon as you specify your choice of service (from the printed menu), and you specify the girl (if you wish), you will be shown a small locker in the lobby where you can put your wallet and watch. The key is on an elastic strap that can stay on your wrist throughout your visit.

During your session, after the wash down and before the massage, the girl will offer you a beer, soft drink, water or tea. No extra charge. That's a nice touch as most other places will add any drinks onto your bill.

There are no lady's drinks here - and no option to meet with the ladies before or after your session. I've never seen any of the ladies appear in the lobby - they stay in the "area of operations". However, that said, I have had offers to meet after work. Always presented as, "I finish work 12 o'clock (midnight). Where you stay?"

What is on offer here is only "hand work". There is no chance of full service or blow jobs. But you don't have to ask or negotiate for the hand job - it is routinely provided as part of the package. The girl will first apply lotion to your back, then turn you over and she will continue with the happy part.

The girl is dressed in brief shorts and top, or negligee or something similar, but she is always dressed. Don't ask for more (or less), because it will only embarass the girl. (How do I know this?) Apparently she is not allowed to remove any of her clothes, only yours.

The lotion massage is nothing special. I get massages every day in Bangkok, and the actual massage here is hardly worth the effort. It is merely the prelude to the happy ending (hand job finish). However, that can be very happy indeed.

Afterwards I recommend walking a few meters to Bourbon Street for some of the delicious food there. Satisfy several appetites at one go. The Bourbon Street hamburger is the best I've found in Bangkok, but that's a topic for a different thread.

Sazanka can be a bit difficult to find - tucked away in a far corner of Washington Square. If you are unsure of the location, you are welcome to send a private message to me. I live nearby and perhaps can meet to guide you in.

-

Thanks for the update Kihun, it seems like a life time ago I first asked about Sazanka, since then I've been there a few times, always choosing the same girl who was willing to do everything including getting fully undressed and giving a full service on the premises, I went on to meet her outside and we had a few days in Koh Samed together. I'm not naming her as I guess the rules of the board may be breached.

JP

Archived