Sazanka Masage

Bkkbound04

I tried this place once as it was something different. The full massage treatment was 1370B. The HJ (part of the service) was very, very good but the salt scrub actually was painful and the girl left me alone in the room far too long in between the different parts of the massage. I doubt I'll go back, but it was worth trying once.

Ranger

Here is a glowing report from another board.

what a pleasure!

have been there yesterday night - wow, most probably the best ever experience in bangkok. since I live here for the last two years I have visited all the different adventurous places in bkk, but sanzanka was definetly the best.

walked in and booked the 2h complete package. picked my girl from the menu (u have a choice of girls between 20-35) and had to wait 10 minutes while I was served a coke and cold towel. the staff, who was very kind, then asked me to go up and soon after my girl arrived ( I of course took some extra tip in my pocket as I knew from this forum that I would have to put my wallet in the locker). I had to take off my cloth and go down to a "car wash" like boot with a table. she, s.. (30 yrs), was very smily and had a beatiful face and a body still attractive with 30) and I had stretch on the table and she washed every part of my body, including very smooth attention to my best friend. after she proceded with the salty body scrub. after one hour we went back to the massage room and she put the steaming hot towels and a plastic wrap arround me and walked over my back. she was very gentle and knew exactly where do put her feet. there was some smooth thai music and finally she dimmed the light and went to the last part, the oil style like massage. by the time I was so relaxed (and horny) and the last & best part just to come. she went all over my back almost without touching me, really like magic feeling. I had tu turn arround and she kept on doing this special technic....really exeptional. then after 10 minutes she gave more and more attention to my friend. I never experienced such a smooth, slow and gentle massage on my lower part. she was so slow and knew exactly how to make the best effort to make me smiling....had to bite my hand while I started to feel that I would come soon like a volcano.

really, it was the best 2 h I experienced here, because it is not just straight forward sex play, it has some recreational touch spiced up with the best hj you can ever think of.

since I have been in all the soapies including the nuru-nuru jelly play, the oil places and body-body stories on slippry air mattress I was more and more looking for a sensual body treatment with a decent orgasm at the end to make me smiling.

I saw the turnover in the soappies, and this makes me feel better to have not too much sex in such places - or how do u feel after u f_cked with a girl who screws 5-6 times a day with all the fat, ugly guys?

i better head off to sanzanka again... (if u go on saturday or sunday arround 6 pm u r just on time for the premiership game live on tv together with an ice cold draft and some of the best burgers in town at the dubliner just around the corner...

enjoy!

Posted on: 10:31 pm on Jan. 21, 2004

There's another thread or 2 on the place in here. A Search should find them.

Ranger: Those were almost my exact same comments before. Did not enjoy the salt (although I think there IS a massage type sans salt), and my girl left me alone frequently, too, to the point where I wondered if they'd closed and forgot to tell me to go home.

my girl left me alone frequently, too, to the point where I wondered if they'd closed and forgot to tell me to go home.

BK,

This is the biggest reason I won't be back. I think at least 30 minutes of "my" time was spent lying on the table alone, wondering what the hell was going on. I wonder if they treat all their customers this way. I can't see their core clientele putting up with this as the main reason to go to a place like this is to be pampered for 2 hours. I didn't leave a tip, even though as I said, the HJ was top notch.

Ranger

I went there many times and never had a problem. Regarding the salt-treatment, I second that it is a bit harsh and I have only tried it once. Nowadays I usually opt for menu-item 3(?), everything except the salt-treatment for THB 980, 100 minutes.

One time, a girl remembered me and after finishing her customer she entered the room and helped the other girl with the HJ (no extra tip requested). When the gril wants to leave the room, she usually asks and never went out for more than 5 - 10 minutes. This also heppened in another location that claims to have a reputation for "n-somes". I recommend going there early, as the selection is the best, the girls are fresh and IMO more attentive. I also recommend trying to avoid the week-ends and holidays as the place goes quite busy during these days.

I went for the first time a week or so ago. Also found the salt to be a bit harsh. However, all in all it was wonderful!! The lady that took care of me was attractive and charming (not to mention that she was very skilled and thorough). To add to the wonderful massage, at one point she began to quietly sing a Thai folk song, which she continued to do upon my encouragement.

A fabulous massage, an adequate hj, a charming lady - a great experience.

PS spent 2 hours walking around trying to find Washington Square - so, I definitely needed a massage by the time I arrived!!

Archived