Shag me for Baht700,000

sfinkz

You can't ask a lesbian for money. :doah:They're the tightest bunch I've ever met.

They're only good for one thing... dancing to Celine Dion, (went to a lezzer's party a while back and her mates all bundled into a big orgy of tongue kissing as they danced 'in the round' to Celine. Pity, I'd have looked better in a dress meself than them so no danger of unexpected erections.) Oh and they're good for running animal shelters, who else would take in all the hedgehogs and other roadkill? Oh, and I suppose they're good for posing topless in The Sun (anyone remember Samantha Fox?) Oh, and before anyone mentions it I suppose they're good for running support groups... Oh, and I forgot they're good at being dinnerladies... Oh, and I reckon they make pretty good hod carriers... Oh and another thing etc ad nauseam. :sleeping:

Sorry Starycat - she wants the 700K from you (plus 10% for her deeply upset Mama).

I agree that this is more publicity stunt than anything, but since when is there such a thing as a lesbian virgin ? Exactly which part of having your GF insert a 12 inch dildo into every orifice qualifies one as a 'virgin' ???

Must be a hoot wandering into class at Bristol Uni and having every head in the place (no pun intended) swivel in her direction.

Archived