Now here's a surprise

We've got a young Chinese boy from Hong Kong studying at our school. He's 17 years old (and looks 15). He's painfully thin (and I mean painfully) His skin is the color of that bloke who was in the movie 'Powder'. And on top of all that he's not at all good-looking in any way and wears baggy surfer/skateboarding clothes that hang off him like a sack. He never smiles, he never laughs and he never says anything.

One of our teachers - good old Liverpool Jim from the Nana Quiz team felt sorry for him and offered to take him out for a drink down Cowboy and Nana Plaza. In Jim's words and I quote (best said in a Liverpudlian accent) "the girls are all over him like a fuckin' cheap suit. The little bugger's beating 'em off with a shitty stick. They ALL want to go with him. No money is asked for - they're literally begging on their knees for young Milky to take them home for the evening.

Apparently on Jim's second night out with the young lad, he weakened and took a girl back to his apartment. In Jim's words "she was a stunner". In school the following day, the young guy told Jim that he had been too nervous to do anything. Aaaaah the innocence of youth.

But I tell you what - perhaps money really isn't all that counts.

I'm LMAO!! Go figure. I can hear the Liverpool accent in my head. I can see the Hong Kong guy in my mind's eye.

What is the attraction? That's what I'm trying to figure out. Can anyone advise me of this? Is it his pale color? nationality? Age? Frail body type? All the above? I'm curious as hell.

Hi,

actually I met a couple today - they had problem in LOS with their 10-year old son - very blond, long hair. Many BG:s offered to go with him to their hotel and take care of him - free - (no sex was intended or even possible), if parents wanted to go out or be alone.

elef crazy.gif" border="0

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: elef ]

I think it's mostly the fair skin, but blonde hair sure doesn't hurt. If the guy is HK Chinese, he probably has black hair.

I'm a true red head, and some people ask me if I've been in a concentration camp or if I've poored milk on my skin (I'm very fair-skinned). My luck and experience was not as good as the Chinese young man, but I'm not unpopular in Asia, by any means.

quote:

Originally posted by teacherwannabe:

I'm a true red head, and some people ask me if I've been in a concentration camp or if I've poored milk on my skin (I'm very fair-skinned).

So tell us, have you been to concentration camp or have just poored some milk out... laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

But I tell you what - perhaps money really isn't all that counts.[/QB]

For sure I saw the two of them last week in Silver Dragon, Nana. I was sitting next to them. This young chap indeed is looking rather unhealthy and thin. A lot of girls came to visit them, even though the young chap did not overly display interest, was kind of almost on his back in the sofa etc.

Originally posted by elef:

[QB]Hi,

actually I met a couple today - they had problem in LOS with their 10-year old son - very blond, long hair. Many BG:s offered to go with him to their hotel and take care of him - free - (no sex was intended or even possible), if parents wanted to go out or be alone.

elef crazy.gif" border="0

QUOTE]

When my son was 15 we did some shopping in Bangkok and Songkhla. Unbelievable, in EVERY shop we entered the sales ladies had their mouths watering, one called an other, they "discretely?" stayed a few meters away from him to have a look at him. AAAARRRGGGG, he did not notice anything....

He is 24 now and made his first two "alone" trips to LOS this year. Looking at the photo's he showed, hmmm, nice girls around him. Lucky guy...

Archived