Story of an Idiot (Part 2)

TroyinEwa/Perv

I just typed the whole 2nd part and my fucken computer froze up. I lost the whole damn thing. I'll try to redo it here but the inspiration is gone.

I left off with the barfine, we'll call her Nit, going to be with her boyfriend for a week. She was taking him home to Nong Khai to meet her family. Looks grim for me, huh? Well, with her gone, the now ex-gf, we'll call her Lek, having nothing to do with me, I decided the only logical move now is to visit Eden, and I did enjoy it, twice. Not on the same day but consecutively. I chose the same girl both days. I knew her from previous visits and enjoy her technique. She chose a different girl both days. One of the days she chose a girl I had picked first on a previous trip. So I really had 2 first choices at the same time. That was a wonderful visit. You know how it goes so I won't describe that action.

After a couple days, I wanted to go see my boys. I mentioned before that my kids and wife came about a week ahead of me to Thailand. Her family lives in Phitsanulok so I hopped a plane up there. The first day or two are always nice there. Seeing all her relatives again and some of her cute friends she went to high school with is always fun.

One of the relatives we went to visit had a dog. We arrived at their place and the dog was barking like crazy. The kids were scared so I decided to show them there is nothing to be afraid of. I reached out to pet him and he nearly took my index finger off. Bit through the nail and lacerated the inside of it. Looked pretty nasty but I was assured it was rabies free so cleaned it up and put some stuff on it and Singha'd myself to oblivion that night.

Another day, papa decided to go fishing. We gathered up 3 or 4 other guys from the area and took 2 poles. I was to be the bartender so didn't have to worry about fishing. Not my strong suit, anyway. First pole was set up and leaned against a V-shaped stick. That was promptly pulled in the pond by, no doubt, the biggest fish in Thailand. The fishing pole was never seen again. The second pole was guarded much better and pulled in 3 or 4 catfish type fish, none of which had a 2nd fishing pole attatched to it. It was a fun afternoon and we decided to go home after the bartender drank up all the beer.

After 3 or 4 days of doing nothing in Phitsanulok, I wanted the nightlife again. I told the family I was gonna go back to America, as the wife had no idea I had 2 months off. She was gonna spend that time in Thailand so I had a free pass. After I said I was gonna leave, the wife, egged on by her Thai only speaking mom, verbally assaulted me for the next 3 hours about what a rotten husband I am. Divorce was mentioned and I just about jumped for joy but restrained myself. I said fine......I will keep the children and you stay here. She thought about it and said fine, I will come home and get my clothes then come back. To make a very long story, short, she is still with me in America. She just bought a house here so I am not sure what that means. She asked if we are gonna still live where we are and rent the house out or move in. So I guess I will move in and have her pay the mortgage. House is in her name. I will be saving tons of money for future sanuking now.

Anyway, next morning I leave for Bkk and check into a shit hotel on Soi 4. I figure a visit to Lek is in order. I go to her go-go bar on the first floor of NEP and don't see her. I give her friends a rose to give to her as my little testicles don't seem up for the challenge. I sit at the outside beer bar of this place with my back to the entrance of the a go-go. I order my Singha and am talking to the fine ladies behind the bar when I hear Lek's voice yelling some obcenities in Thai and my rose hits me in the back. Talk about loss of face. I pay up and move on. I am sure I drowned my sorrows away that night. How many days left until Nit is back?? Even 1 is too many as it seems all I can think about is her......

Keep them coming. :applause:

Sorry about the computer fuck up. I write lots and have become a fanatic about save, save, save. I fullly understand about losing the enthusiasm on the rewrite, so an extra thanks for this effort.

Looking forward to the next installment. :bow:

Archived