Story of an Idiot (Part 3)

TroyinEwa/Perv

After a day or two of just doing the NEP, Soi Cowboy nightlife till they close and going home alone, the day finally arrived when Nit said her bf was leaving. He was leaving early in the morning so I figured she would be at her bar that night for work.

5pm finally drags itself in and I am at her bar waiting. She no shows and I am bummed. I ask the mama (who happens to be very good friends with Lek) if she can call Nit and have her come in. She says no have number. I don't believe her and tell her that she is mama and she should be able to contact a girl. She again tells me she has only been the mama there a couple months and she doesn't have all the girls' numbers. I know she is lying but what can I do? I promptly go outside the bar and sit at the tables and begin to pout. Poor me....waited for days and now won't get to see the girl I dumped my 2 year gf for.

A waitress was sitting out there before I got there and knew of all the goings ons and I see her get on her cell. She walks away then comes back and hands me the phone and says, Nit. I almost jumped out of my skin. It was her on the other end. Made small talk with her for a short time then asked her if she wanted to come out with me tonite. It was like 730 and she said she would be there at 815. I gave the waitress a big hug and kiss on the cheek and said thank you very much. Bought her a drink or two in the 45 minute wait time as well. It turned out Nit and this waitress were room mates so I got pretty lucky.

Nit shows up and we have a grand time going around and getting snockered. Seems she enjoys the drink almost as much as me. We spend several days together and get to know each other very well. I am deciding that may have made the right move before but still can't get Lek off my mind 100%.

My buddy was to arrive on one of the late flights one night so Nit and I go off to the airport to meet him. He has been to Thailand a couple times but has NEVER taken a girl. Honest to God. No, he is not gay. Jokingly, he always says he is saving himself for marriage. We are in arrivals and I wanna play a trick on him. She wanted a smoke and I needed her to be away from me to play my lame gag on him so I had her wait outside until I came back with him. I go inside the arrival area, after the security guy wanted 100 baht for his trouble. After about 15 minutes, I saw him walk through the sliding doors and we said our hellos. He had no idea I had a girl with me and I said to him I was horny as hell and needed to pick up a girl asap. I said I am just gonna go out the doors and ask the first girl I see to go with me. I did, there sat Nit, I asked her to go with me, she said yes and my buddy just about fainted. We all had a good laugh on the way to the taxi as I introduced them.

We arrived at Nana Hotel and got him a room. I know he is a bit of a slow poke so I had Nit go to her bar and wait and I went to the room with Mike. I prodded him telling him we have less than an hour, get going. He freshened up and we were off shortly. Collected Nit and we went to Angels. Not really a big fan of that place but it was fun this night. She brought a couple friends with her and we drank till they kicked us out. Shots, beers, drinks, it was a good time by all. Needless to say, Mike left alone and Nit and I went to our room for our gymnastics session. Man, she is an animal. Each time I am patting myself on the back for my decision. All is going well and my buddy is here so I am hoping for another great week. We'll see how it goes.

Archived