WMA to MP3 converter

Can anyone recommend a small, freebie WMA to MP3 converter thats downloadable? I have a large amount of music that i'm setting up for a bar but it needs to be MP3, currently in Windows Media Format. Have tried searching but they're all huge (on my Jurassic connection) 6 Meg downloads that you have to register for.

A bunch of them were encrypted which dMC couldnt encode ... it worked a treat for the rest though , cheers (needed the 4MB codec download also!) .......... i hate microsoft sometimes :banghead:

If you are having probs with the d/l just let me know what you want. I'll d/l it for you on my fast connection and email it to you, just keep them under 10 megs for email or I'll have to use a file splitter on it or zip it.

LHL, cheers for the offer, I'll let you know if i need any big stuff .... like movies :hubba:

I'm just on a crappy JI-net connection which takes forever to get on (1222) and even longer to download ... gets there in the end though! Think i'll move to Bangers for the high speed stuff ::

Archived