Story of an Idiot (Part 4)

TroyinEwa/Perv

This installment will conclude the final week of my first visit out of the 4 I will talk about. Trip numbers 2 and 3 may be combined as there was not alot to talk about.

My buddy and I will have about a week together. I am kind of hoping he will find someone even though his previous 2 trips, he never even took a short time. I love spending time with him but when it is me, the new cutie and him, I feel bad for him.

That night, we head to Soi Cowboy. I head to my favorite bar and feel right at home there. My Johnnie black bottle was getting low so I bought another. We make small talk with the bar staff and play some games. Music is good, the girls are half naked; basically all is well. I notice my buddy taking a liking to one of the bartenders. I have known her for many years and have never seen her go with a customer. I tell him that but he doesn't care. Just wants to talk and have fun. Now I can't remember if it was this night or the next, but he did barfine her and took her back to the hotel. I was stunned. Even more stunned when I see her the following morning with a hickey on her neck, that she had covered up with a bandage. To end that story, he barfined her for the rest of the week and they are in touch to this day.

Now back to me for a bit.....I still cannot get Lek, out of my mind. I go back periodically to her bar just to get a glimpse of her. Her sister works there as well and I have known her many years as well so she tells me sister will be there later. I decide not to wait. As I am walking out, I run into her. We meet as I am almost out to Soi 4. I don't know why I did it but I asked her if she and her sister wanted to go sing a song the next night with me, Nit, Mike and his new gf. She knows his new gf as when we were together for the 2 years, we frequented Soi Cowboy many, many times. She was very nervous and wouldn't look at me and I could tell she wanted to get out of there. But to my surprise, she said she would go. Almost immediately, I knew this was a horrible idea. How am I gonna explain this to Nit? Will they have a fight? I am certainly not worth a physical confrontation between 2 bar girls so I figure all is pretty safe.

The next night comes and we are at Soi Cowboy. The time comes for me to go back to Nana to get the two girls. I tell Nit I will go get them and come back here and we will go from there. Nit did not want to go get them so this was alright with her. She had also previously agreed that it was okay that the night would take place. It kind of felt like 3 weeks ago when I did this before.

So I go pick up the 2 girls and we go back to Soi Cowboy. They sit at the bar with us but at the very end and Nit and me at the other end. I have to go back and forth to make conversation with each. Pretty uncomfortable already.

We go to a big entertainment place. I am bad with names but it has a pretty big stage with a band and also some coreographed dancers at times. We get our table and order our bottle. The night is pretty uneventful but I can tell the girls are uncomfortable. We decide to leave after a couple hours. The taxi ride home is where the most crap happened. I am in the back seat with Nit on my lap. Mike and his gf are also in the back. Lek and her sister are in the front. Lek starts saying in English that now it is time to go home and kin hoi. And laughing. A couple more uncalled for comments and I tell her to stop it. Nit is very uncomfortable and doesn't say a word. We go back to Nana, Lek and her sister go to her bar, the rest of us go to Nit's bar. I tell Nit I want to go thank Lek and her sister for coming with us so I go do that. She is still a bit obnoxious, so I leave.

The rest of the trip was pretty quiet as far as those two were concerned. Now Nit and I did have a bit of an argument. She got her period and didn't wanna have sex. I can understand that. The first day or two, I got BJ's. I decided, I didn't really want them anymore and wanted to fuck. She said okay, I can go with lady but only short time. I made 3 mistakes with that. Probably more. 1 is, I said okay. Number 2 is the first girl I took was from Nit's bar and was her friend and we did it in my hotel room. 3rd is I chose another girl who we both know well and were hanging out with alot during my stay there. Those incidents took alot of smoothing over before she was close to normal again. My advice......don't do it even if offered by the girl. Only leads to problems, especially if you want to see your gf again.

Well.....this is where my first trip of knowing Nit ends. We had exchanged emails and I knew going back, I was at least number 2 as she had brought her bf to her hometown. I really like her and tell her I can wait to be number 1. She likes that and says ok. See you next time.

Good story. You are not an idiot. Just a kid in a candy store who looses his sense of "now that is really not going to work now is it". Don't worry happens to me to. Cause when it's right it's right, but when its wrong, it's oh so right!

Oneye

Archived