Tits or longer hours?

bibblies

Personally, I'm more concerned about the showing restrictions than the shorter hours. After all, if we were allowed tits, at least more creative Nana and SC bars could take the opportunity of opening (properly) 2 hours earlier, ending those horrible hours of 6-9 when the girls can't be arsed to drag themselves in.

Which would you rather have, given only one choice?

open earlier? are you kidding? under the new law they can not open before 9pm!
I am wondering how bars in Nana will survive if they only have three short hours to operate.

The tragedy here is that some of the bars were just starting to come up with creative solutions to the 'no showing' rule with sexy outfits that were more eroctic than a naked girl simply shuffling to techno. It also seems that even some of the BGs started to realize that they could get more customers if they started putting a bit of effort into their dancing. You can occasionally see a few examples of this in Silver Dragon.

torneyboy said:

Hi

Leave a little to the imagination is better imo ::

I don't understand that. If you like imagination so much, can't you just use it to imagine various clothes back on any nude girls? :dunno:

I don't necessarily want them fully nude, just enough flesh showing to be able to make a choice. A bikini top can conceal a myriad of underlying problems. E.g. droopiness, off-putting nipples, etc, etc...

bibblies said:
torneyboy said:

Hi

Leave a little to the imagination is better imo ::

I don't understand that. If you like imagination so much, can't you just use it to imagine various clothes back on any nude girls? :dunno:

I don't necessarily want them fully nude, just enough flesh showing to be able to make a choice. A bikini top can conceal a myriad of underlying problems. E.g. droopiness, off-putting nipples, etc, etc...

Hi

Good point (no punn)..had a gal from Cuppidy once and she took off four bras :doah:

I had a better rack than her ::

Archived