50 baht one beer in Patpong

samak

So how was the atmosphere, outlook of the girls etc. is regards to the new regs ?

Anxiously anticipated an upturn in business?

Or were you too busy to talk to any of them? :rolleyes: ::

Great prices though, neat to see it was more acress the board. Did that include any of the Crown Group places?

i guess you mean king group (crown is nana focused)? yes all the king's places offered beer for 50 baht. the only exception was Sarisin's favourite spot, Tigh bar, where they also tried a very amateur like rip off...not with me. the other exception was a afterhour spot where we drank some more until 4 am.

most places were packed; but much more tourists then regulars. grils as usual in patpong: overrated stunners and chubby, colaaa addicted buffalos; but there are always newbies to pick from.

talked with 2 mamasans about closing hours and they think that it will be prosperous for Patpong.

talked with 2 mamasans about closing hours and they think that it will be prosperous for Patpong.
I am sure they do. If the venues that compete with you for Farang business are limited to three hours a night while you can be open from 6 pm to 2 am, you are in a damn good position.

You mentioned an afterhours place where you drank until 4 am. (Can you PM the details?) That suggests alot for the future of night time entertainment in NEP. I am not aware of any such places within or even adjacent to NEP.

Escape Rabbit said:

Word of advice on finding places open late--just ask the BG's where to go. Night workers sometimes go out for their own fun after their shift ends at 2am.

Not always a good idea - See Silikhunt's recent trip reports for details :clown: unless of course you enjoy fishing or being locked inside a clip joint! :neener:

the solution is to go with 3 or 4 of the girls who are going out together, you pay the cab fare.

Problem is you usually end up in a kareoke joint all night where no one speaks english and you have to listen to 4 girls sing love ballads in thai, while getting shitfaced on tequila or JW Black....the Black is only if you are buying :banghead:

LaoHuLi said:

the solution is to go with 3 or 4 of the girls who are going out together, you pay the cab fare.

why not with 7-8? you can rent a van and you can be sure that at least 3-4 different bottles (black, tequila etc.) will be ordered. and the chances are getting higher that at least one of the girls has a more or less acceptable voice to sing karaoke :neener:

Archived