2nd time trip report

OCgringo

well this is my second time here after Nov. 2003,

found my favorite from last time , been with her for a few days ,

interesting how they open up after knowing you , much more fun that way ,

Also interesting how insecure they are about themselves and their bodies,

Maybe its girls everywhere but poor girls here do not seem to think they are pretty , a compliment of how cute she is gets waved off because she does not think so, now she accepts it that at least I think she is cute...

Maybe there idea of beauty is what they see on TV ,

where to me they are great just how they are.....

Anyway hanging around Nana is a nightly Zoo,

its really intersting all the pretty girls and the ones that are now only "average" to you but back at home you would be after them !

Nana parking lot at 2am is also great , I have been taking a couple hour nap and heading over there at 2am.

found some real sweetys , usually figure 1000 baht, (not sure where you find those 300baht ones others brag about) anything other then 1000baht usually gets turned down , I would think 300baht for a lookier would just get a big laugh from her and her friends.

I could see this can get real addicting , being here for a couple weeks is great , but longer then that and I am sure it would get into burn out time....

more news later.......

Staying tuned! Yeah, that parking lot is quite the place ain't it!

And correct. The average ones here would snap you neck trying to get a second look at her here! The Asian girl I was hitting on at the car wash yesterday would barely rate a 5 in looks there, but here got my blood rushing. Never got the time of day from her of course. California is full of beautiful women that won't talk to you!

Well last night was interesting , "favorite" did not show up in time , even giving the "Thai time" extra 30 minutes allowance.........

but her quickly found replacement was great fun !

wonder what "favorite"s excuse will be when I see her ?

You would think they would figure out that there are 1000 replacements within 5 minutes walking distance.....

but TIT.....

Guess the problem is that there are just as many replacements for US as THEM in the same area!

They get blown off when waiting for us al ot more than the other way around. If I was them I would never give up a sure thing either. But, since you said favorite, if that meant regular, then she may have errored!

Archived