China Air?

JJsushi

iuytrede--

In all fairness, Eva has the ability to finance a newer fleet and purchase more "stuff" because they are a wholly-owned subsidary of the transportation/logistics giant Evergreen group...

I guess like all things travel, your experiences may differ WIDELY from the next guy.. Depends on the flight, the crew, the fellow passengers, etc..

The only thing that I REALLY like about CI is those cabin crew uniforms laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0 ... OH MY GOD! Could that side slit be any longer? Please! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

--UPSer

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

To even further expound on Nakbins directions... wink.gif" border="0 you go down that long hallway, then down a flight of steps, a little bit further you'll see another set of stairs (kind of narrow), go up them, and you'll see the rest area that Nakbin described.

I've got to agree with you about the uniforms for the CI gals. Gotta love that slit (the one on the dresses are great too laugh.gif" border="0 ). We got to sit in the exit seats on a couple of legs, with the stews facing us on take off and landings. Great sight when the cross and uncross their legs. I would have bar fined a couple just for that!!

GatLoS

"We're not here for along time, just a good time".

GatLoS --

Thanks! Just passed thru TPE this morning (TPE time)... Took a shuttle van from the cargo complex to the passenger terminal just to find that place... The staircase is easy to miss as most everyone that is walking in the hallway are going to immigration/customs.. Very easy to miss..

Thanks to all who gave instructions..

Also, I found (by accident) the CI cabin crew "break room".. Technically any airline crew members can use the room. I opened the door and here were some 20+ (all female) CI cabin crew... WOW! shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0 Nice! laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Ahhhh, unfortunately I had only one hour to stay and "absorb" the poo-ying.

--UPSer laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I fly EVA every trip now. Have use the at least four times, never any problems, on time, service good, price, everything including the arrival and departure times to and from. As you mentioned, you can work/pack during the day of departure, get to LAX and sleep. No lost time, no missed nights worried about getting to the airport on time. Return at noon or even have a 5PM flight some days back to LAX. No lost night in BKK either!

YOu can get American or Continintal miles useing code share flight numbers on the pacific portion.(not on the TPA to BKK)

Archived