Brazil

stars99hk

The eternal question is South america as good a destination as Asia.

I just got back from 4 nights in Brazil (36 hours to fly there 38 hours to fly back..... I hate that). It was all for business but we were entertained at Brazilian sanuk venues for two of those nights thought I would post my comments.

First night of fun was in Ribero Preto somewhere in Central Brazil, I had a good Brazilian friend with me plus a Chinese customer. We started of the night in an open air beer bar and had a few beers, very nice relaxed atmosphere, drinking caiparinhas and Brazilian beer. After that we headed to Baton Rouge.

Its difficult to visualize Baton Rouge if you are only used to go-go bars and massage places. It is a walled gated compound almost like a large house or estate, It has security gates with attendants, a large main house area, hotel rooms, outside pool and barbeque areas.

You enter the main house and you are given a ticket on which they record your drinks. The first room is a large bar area and the second large room is a disco type area with seating. Hanging around in the disco area were about 20 or so ladies some scantily clad other not so. Ladies varied in quality but in my book no stunners but not terrible either.

We ordered a bottle of JW black which came to around US100, but the biggest rip off was the ladies drinks. They would drink some of the JW but the ask for a coconut water which came in the little cardboard cartons, we found out at the end of the night these were about US$5 each. So you bought these things thinking that they would be cheap and at the end of the night you see how wrong you were .....ah well caveat emptor.

Anyway most of the girls do not speak any English and if they do its rudimentary at best. You pick out the girl you like and for US$100 you get one of the rooms by the pool for an hour. The rooms were like a medium size hotel room clean but basic. In all we spent close to US$300 on drinks $300 for ladies. The service from the ladies was good they are very open, no shyness at all.

The second venue visisted was in Porto Alegre, called Groto Azul. This place I had heard great things about since my first trip to Brazil so was finally getting to visit.

Its in an old theatre building in a very seedy area, lots of street walkers who frankly scared the crap out of me.

They have left the theatre style interior very much intact so you have a large stage area at the front with inclined seating area which is mostly a booth type arrangement.

Situated around the place are raised platforms with go-go poles where you find bikinied dancers showing off. And lots of girls just hanging out.

Every 30 minutes or so they would have a strip show, where some themed dancer would do a quick strip within in one song.

Quality of the girls was again varied with the better ones substantially better looking than the ones from Ribero Preto, some stunners but the average ones... well just that.

Here they have rooms in the building you go up to the second floor pay about US$50 for the girl then about another $50 for the room and other stuff ( don't ask what I was hammered).

In both places the girl takes you to the room and has two condoms so you get an hour to use them both. In Groto Azul they had a room service menu that carried vibrators, lubes and all sorts of sex toys.

The room in Groto Azul was nicer than the rooms at Baton Rouge, had large mirrors on the ceiling and walls plus a large round bed. Service was much the same. Bill at the end was much the same. Here you had to buy the girls a large bottle that looked like Champagne but I think was just a fizzy juice, no idea what the cost was but I am sure it was an expensive bottle of fizzy stuff.

So how does it compare to Asia, well for me give me Asia any day with the caveat that two nights in these places is not enough to see of the scene to make a full judgement.

I like the fact that the girls are so open and uninhibited, but its all a bit mechanical and its business as usual for them, none of the fabled GFE you can get in Asia.

The ladies themselves, well I do not like silicon and there is a lot of it in these places, I do not like big butts and this is very prevalent in these places. So all in all give me a petite Asian girl over one of these Amazons any day. My Brazilian friend tells me he loves the big butts and "strong women" ( his words not mine) he cannot believe I would rather have an Asian girl.

I know there are many out there who swear by Brazil and South America and it was a fun couple of nights, no complaints ( well except for $5 coconut waters), but I am happy to be back in Asia and heading back to Angeles shortly followed by Pattya a couple of weeks later.

I just got back from 4 nights in Brazil (36 hours to fly there 38 hours to fly back..... I hate that). It was all for business but we were entertained at Brazilian sanuk venues for two of those nights thought I would post my comments.

Yo Stars,

Nice post, and I too have fond memories of those Brazilians...... BUT so long for a flight ? damn.

At most it will take you 12 hours fron HK to Europe, another 10 to Brazil.... plus a few hours waiting time..... but never 36 as you mention.

Cheers !

Traveled through US HK - San Fran San Fran - Washington Washington - Sao Paolo Sao Paolo - Ribero Preto total including time spent in airport 36 hrs. All with United so I could get the biz' upgrades for free. The two hours extra on the way back due to strong head winds this time of year so HK SF is 12 hours and SF Hk is nearly 15 hours.

I had asked my Brazilian friend about the Europe routes he does Brazil - Hk 4 or 5 times per year. He had said time wise with connections and layovers it makes very little difference it takes between 33 and 38hrs whichever route you choose he swears by the US routes. I really did not look to closely at European options so not sure, other option would have been through South Africa but there is a 9 hour layover I beleive.

Archived