Bar Girl Mental Health Issues?

Sukhumvit

The only girl that I found to be totally off her rocker is one of the funnest also. I won't say her name but she used to work at big willies and now at champion. A would be stunner but her teeth need braces. She is pretty "samall" too... She is totally off her fuckin rocker but a really good girl deep down and acutally a friend... I never bedded her but my friend has.

Oneye

• 2 weeks later...

Ive seen her! So much that now SHE RECOGNIZES ME! What the F is wrong with her??? Any stories about the soi 8 woman with the white face? She looks real broken down...

Oneye

If the one you are talking about, she is a reflection of a prostitute who has aged too fast. have talked to her. God, she has done everything - anal, 3- somes, lesbian - you name she has done it. Now she can't even get money for food. Her mind is sleeping fast. She asked me one day for one baht so she put it toward buying some food. I nodded no, and then she asked if I could buy her a pair of panties. No. I think she want be living much longer unless she gets help.

Regards the initial lady, if she would not buy drinks from the local beach vendors and she was gone for 1/2 hour or more, and she would come back happy - this indicates she went out and bought some yaba. The soda covered up her real purpose of her trip and her elevated mood level indicated the ya-ba was working. This would also explain why at times she would look at the back of her hand. You might consider yourself fortunate, because she could have turned wild on you and could have caused some serious harm.

That woman that wanders around looks pretty bad, very thin, but she always has different, relatively clean clothes on. So she must be staying somewhere where she can keep things in reasonable condition and not sleeping rough. I suspect she has a friend who allows her to stay with her for free unless someone does actually give her cash from time to time. Or who knows, maybe she still actually turns a trick or two?

Re the initial woman, no I don't "think" she was doing yaba but I could well be wrong and your deduction may be correct. Yaba's going for about 250-450 baht in Ptty at the moment, (according to local news reports about busts quoting the street prices) and it was hard for me to get her to accept any money at all so I don't see where she'd get the cash from, unless she had some previous savings.

• 1 month later...

Two possible explanations come to mind for the handstaring woman.

One is brain fried through past drug use, not neccsarily yaba, since that is very addictive, and hard to stop. But some other drug, even something like high doses of LSD or similar. I've seen people display similar behaviour due to that problem.

Another explanation may be a mild form of epilepsy, 'absences', a minor form of seizure. Long shot though, I'd have to see her.

I like the care you gave her, won't have happened often to her.

Archived