BKK post event sections

pattaya127

Reading the Real Time section this friday, like any friday, I was reminded of a later thread where WYD said there was little culture in BKK. I dunno, plenty of events, lectures, seminars, art/gallery exhibits concerts, trips, etc... advertised there.

This is a thread question. How many here read these pages (or the Nation's) to see what's going on and make plans to attend one of these events or gatherings?

maybe for 10 million, but we only talks about one person, you, me, anyone, would would wish to attend certain events. the point is, so many times, i have claimed to myself, i will go see this or see that, and don't do it when the day shows up. I' have only myself to blame if i was to complain there is nothing to do in BKK.

markle said:I tend to agree that there is still alot to do in BKK but another reason people don't go is due to the difficulty of getting around.
...but Thais do not mind to go from Bang Kapi to Thonburi for a noodle shop or from Minburi to Taling Chan for another eatery...

Archived