Story of an Idiot (Part 5)

TroyinEwa/Perv

After I returned home, Nit and I kept in touch by emails. I didn't want to call her as I knew she had her long time bf who she brought back to meet mom and dad. I didn't really have much hope of this girl truly liking me but I was really liking her. With the events of the evening with Lek, I didn't really feel like seeing her again and felt bad about that. 2 years wasted. Nice girl and I will never really know what happened.

Trip 2 and 3 were somewhat uneventful. Mostly just did my normal stuff. I am very habitual. I like to keep to my normal routine. Pretty boring but makes me happy. She is happy to get out of the bar and go around.

We had a good time on the second trip. Talked about going to Pattaya but we decided to stay in Bkk. We grew closer but I still understood she worked in the bar and had her bf plus many other customers. She had worked 4 years so I had to face facts that I was just a customer. I really did like her as we got along very well. I knew I could fall for her but with the other things in her life, I didn't want her to know. She kept saying I was number 2 and I said that was fine, I could wait to be number 1.

After I got home from this trip, the emails got more steady. I also took her phone number and called her a couple times a week. On one of these calls, I got quite a shock. She told me that her bf had been killed in a car accident in his hometown. Of course, I was pretty skeptical. How can you know this? Who told you? She said that his mother sent her an email saying what happened. She didn't seem heartbroken but I could tell she was sad. She said it happened a few weeks ago and was better about it. Still sad of course but better. I told her I was sorry for her loss and all the right things.

The 3rd trip with her was lots of fun. It is always so much fun to see your gf the very first night you get there. I walk in her bar expecting to maybe see her sitting with a customer or something. It's pretty late when I get there, about 1230am. But no, she is just sitting alone, waiting for me. The chair is empty next to her so I walk in front of her and sit down. She doesn't budge and is playing hard to get. Cute. She is pretty shy at first but after we say our hellos and stuff, get a bottle and the night goes on, she is snuggly and warm. The trip is good. Ups and downs. Little arguments here and there. She starts to get a bit jealous about Lek as I say I kinda wanna just say hello. It has been several months since I have had any contact with her. No email, phone calls or personal visits. I can see her bar from Nit's bar and can see she is there.

I get the okay to see her as long as I sit in open view so Nit can see me. No problem. I go there and say hello. It is very cordial. She smiles and we get along okay. Man, she looks good. I don't stay long and we say goodbye.

Another day when I have some time alone, I go back. It is pretty early afternoon. Lek works service at the inside bar so I know she won't be there. She has to be there by 5 and it is way before that. I go to the bar and sit down. On the other side, Lek is there with her customer. I decide to stay and watch. Non-chalantly drinking my beer. After a short time, they get up and walk out going behind me. The girls in the bar ask in Thai where she is going, she says in English and nice and loud, "Go make love". I just laughed to myself. Still trying to hurt me. Funny girl. I finished my beer and left.

I decided to go to Cathouse and watch the night's talent come to work. I got my beer and sat outside overlooking the stairs. Not 30 minutes after I got there, I see Lek come walking back in. Now what is it with Thai girls and them being able to find you. It was as if she knew I was there, she turned around and smiled and waved. Continued walking to her bar and disappeared. 2 seconds later she reappears and motions for me to come down. I finish up and just about run down to her. I ask her where is her bf. She just said going around. We make small talk and all is cordial again.

Nothing much more for this trip. Nit and I are doing well, I still have feeling for Lek but not sure what to do with them cuz my feelings are strong for Nit too. I see Lek one last time on my last night to say goodbye. We even hug goodbye and I feel good about that. A nice last night with Nit and I am off to the airport and gone again.

This trip was somewhat boring to read about but will get a bit more interesting with trip number 4 which just took place in Jan.

Troy

Archived