Colin Farrell at Bangkok Airport

danish30

I'm surprised he got out of that phone box.

Talking of in/famous people, saw a picture of sometime Brit TV pundit, Oi Music proponent and Sun columnist, Garry Bushell, on the wall of a bar down near soi 4, (dangerously close to soi 6!) Pattaya the other day.

Was walking around on 2nd Rd and could have sworn that Sterling Moss, race driver, was in front of me. Until he spoke. Last time I looked Sterling wasn't Norwegian.

That kid from Harry Potter's grown up. Old goggle spex hisself was seen sitting arm in arm on a baht bus with 2 brassy Isaan birds going down Beach Rd the other night muttering something about his goblets of fire. Looked about 60 when I spotted him. And he seemed to be wearing a wig.

Finally, can somebody confirm whether legendary Disc Jockey, Sir Jimwell Saville, has decamped from Leeds to Pattaya? There're several blokes going around town who are doppellgangers for Sir Jim.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was walking around on 2nd Rd and could have sworn that Sterling Moss, race driver, was in front of me. Until he spoke. Last time I looked Sterling wasn't Norwegian.

Nor returned from the grave. :doah:

A bit surprised you guys don't know him, guess you never watched SWAT, Daredevil, Phone Booth or Minority Report.

Anyway, looks like the new Oliver Stone movie will feature, Colin Farrell, Val Kilmer, Angelina Jolie and Anthony Hopkins. Could be a good movie, but most of all would be fun to watch some scenes from Thailand on the big screen in a new Hollywood production.

Seems like the official story is that Colin fell down the stairs at his Bangkok hotel. (maybe too many Chang during happy hours at Cat House? ;))

danish30 said:

Seems like the official story is that Colin fell down the stairs at his Bangkok hotel. (maybe too many Chang during happy hours at Cat House? ;))

If you want the real truth. I heard a whisper that he was doing a nudiebarearsehowsyourfather scene with that Angelina Jollie tart so blagged him into a night down Soi Zero and had him kneecapped with a tyre iron then offered my services as his replacement to the directors.

When the film gets released look for SiLeakHunt in the credits.

Cheers

PS his Winebago was shite.

He was also in Tigerland and some western I recall.

Thing is, has he got "star" quality?

For real stars there's got to be some charisma. The IT factor. I don't think Col's got it. Maybe millions of others think differently.

(British daytime tv fans will get this reference. Have seen a couple of guys wandering around Pattaya who could easily double for The Chuckle Brothers. Hideous little cretins. Anyone know if the CBs are in town?)

Sukhumvit said:

(British daytime tv fans will get this reference. Have seen a couple of guys wandering around Pattaya who could easily double for The Chuckle Brothers. Hideous little cretins. Anyone know if the CBs are in town?)

The Chuckle Brothers rock! "To you - to me - to you - to me". Paul and Barry Chuckle (or Vladimir and Estragon) in their Chucklemobile, performing tasks for which they are totally unsuitable...with hilarious results.

"Chucklevision, chuckle-chucklevision"

Imagine their antics in a Pattaya beer bar. Brilliant.

Archived