Living with a Thai a Girl ? Look at that!

Nervous_Dog

Living with a Thai a Girl ? Look at that!

As anyone who has been out with me, for some reason, while I believe I am a satirically debonair gentleman. It seems my fashion sense is somewhat, unsubtle, garish even?

Genes being jeans, JingJoe has also picked up a ?Questionable? sense of fashion as well. In the past this has included trying wear a bikini to school, or wearing a swimming costume, yellow arm flotties, and a large rubber duckie ring around her waste, topped of with her mothers high heal shoes to dinner.

This can be quite embarrassing, and yesterday she topped herself.

She decided, to wear, a bright orange short dress, fluro pink board shorts, aunties work boots, various clips in her hair, and a ?Punk? arm bangle.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Bangles on her feet, and self applied lipstick. As we where in a hurry, and she refused to change, that?s how we went out to dinner!

Of course, Genes being genes, her fashion sense is not the only thing she has taken from me.

We are in the process of trying to toilet train her. Now toilet training usually is a messy business, and involves letter her wear no nappies in the house, so if she makes a mess, well, she?s swimming in it.

So far so good, and rarely, except during exciting episodes of Mr. Bean or Nemo, does she wet herself in the house.

One thing we do is keep an eye on her, you can tell, it?s the same concentrated look I get when I am thinking, ?Do I go to the dunny now, leaving my beer and this sweet young thing alone, or do I hang on a bit longer.?

DarLek has managed to learn the same signs, not doubt from watching me nurse a beer, and look at some sweet young thing!

So, when JingJoe was looking a bit tense, Mum said ?Go to the toilet JingJoe?.

Off she went.

Like most of us, being watched doesn?t help the flow, so we make sure not to be too obvious and watch her. Unfortunately, she doesn?t always return the favour and often barges into the dunny to see what someone is doing in there alone! (Must be more fun if the doors locked!)

Next thing I know DarLek is shrieking with laughter, calling me.

Turns out JingJoe has developed a totally unique way of using her potty for a little girl.

She places the potty so it sits in front of her, and she can watch the tv while peeing into it standing up!

As I said, no one likes being watched, guess she?s watched me one time too many!

JB

Methink you've got the makings of a real tomboy on your hands.......... guess you'll have to take her to Oz before she is old enough to be dating. Be right at home there. Fashion sense and all. :neener:

Good story mate. :beer:

LaoHuLi said:

Methink you've got the makings of a real tomboy on your hands.......... guess you'll have to take her to Oz before she is old enough to be dating. Be right at home there. Fashion sense and all. :neener:

Good story mate. :beer:

""fashion sense""

Hey...we all wear groovey gear down here ::

Wait till Saturday...Madi Gras..Oh my my ...the clothes..or lack of them will blow your mind :neener:

• 9 months later...

Archived