Story of an Idiot (Part 7)

TroyinEwa/Perv

I arrive at Nit's old bar. I had tried to call her from the airport on the public phones but every phone I tried would not connect for some reason. Wasted about 10 minutes or so trying that. I said the hell with it and decided just to show up. She said she would wait at home and wait for my call. Anyway, I go in her bar and find her friend. I ask her to call Nit on her mobile. She said her battery was low and we had to go next door to a different girl's phone. I have been in Thailand for over an hour already and have not gotten to talk to Nit. The minutes that are passing seem like days. Finally, the phone is given to me and I call her. She asks where I am and I tell her. She said she will be there in a few minutes.

Happily, I go back to the other bar and order a bottle. Papa-san and gladhands me and of course asks the server for a glass for himself. Have to keep papa happy. A girl here, another there each have a glass so I see this bottle won't last long. Nit's gonna think I drank it all myself in the 30 minutes I have been here.

After a bit, I see her friend pushing Nit through the door bringing her toward me. I always get chicken-skin when I see her the first time on a trip. I am sure I am smiling like a goof and she finally makes it over to me. She is acting a bit shy and calm. I know she is happy to see me though and to be at the bar to see her friends again. I also am happy. It has been since early October since I have seen her. It is now early January. She has not worked since November and I have been supporting her since then. She told me she has sworn off all customers. I asked her in November to change her mobile number and not give it to any customers and she willingly did so. The phone has always been a sore spot with us. In the past when she received calls, I asked her to tell the guy she was busy and couldn't talk. She didn't and it made me furious. So.....now armed with a new phone number, her not working, me in town for my holiday and I am on my first night, I am in heaven. This is gonna be great.

The first few days are just fine. No arguments, getting along like honeymooners. After that though, I get restless. Eden is patronized, 3 times over the next 5 days. I found a gem and booked her each time. I had also discovered a beer bar that is very popular that I had never been to before. Inside worked a couple girls from Lek's bar and a girl from Nit's bar that knew both Nit and Lek very well. I went there with and without Nit over the next couple days. Played pool with a few of the other girls and some good chaps that were there. I bought numerous drinks for the girls as well. The friend of both of them, we'll call her June, one day told me that Lek knew I was in town and wanted me to call her. My heart jumped and I got all kinds of weird feelings. I still cared for her but didn't want to fuck up things with Nit.

I have a few beers, go outside and find a payphone. I call her and she is very happy to hear from me. We talk a bit and she asks me if I had forgotten anything. I said no, Happy Birthday. Her birthday was on Dec 31st. It was now like Jan 14th or so. She says she wants some perfume for her birthday. I agree and we decide to meet the following night at the bar I was just at. This should prove interesting. How am I gonna get away from Nit in prime time to meet my ex-girlfriend at a bar where all the girls know what's up. I couldn't be more of an idiot.

I go back and meet Nit there. She says she wants to get drunk tonite. I say no problem, I will take it easy tonite and take care of you. She is happy and starts on gin and tonic. She has a few there and we go to Soi Cowboy. Make some rounds here and there. We go to a bar, name really isn't important and are having an okay time. She is drunk but not excessivly yet. We are just relaxing, enjoying the music and the watching the girls dance. We are sitting in a circular booth with me inside and her closest to the edge. We are next to each other but not holding hands or touching. Just hanging out and happy. I notice a dancer just standing by Nit, looking at us but Nit cannot see her. I think it is her friend or something so I poke Nit and point to the girl. They start talking and I can tell right away that they are not friends. They are talking and look at me every once in awhile. The discussion in getting louder and finally Nit about explodes. Slams her drink down and some waitresses have to come over and drag the dancer away. Nit storms out and I pay and follow her. I ask what the fuck just happened. She said the girl was telling her she has to take care of me. Nit said, this is my pua, I take care already. The girl said she is not taking care of of me and that I had been with this dancer before. Nit is very upset to the point of tears. She is shaking she is so pissed off. I had honestly never seen this girl in my life and never go in that bar unless I am with Nit. I could not figure out what this girl's game was. Nit tried to go back in because she wanted to go beat the shit out of this girl. I talked her out of it and we went back to Nana to her home turf.

Back to her bar and her friends so she was comfortable and her story was told to all her friends and anyone who would listen till they closed. All the while, gin and tonics going down this 5 foot, 95 pound Thai girl. She is anihilated. Mau mak mak. Our hotel is on Soi 3. She cannot walk across Sukhumvit so she wants a taxi. Now as you all know, you cannot go down soi 3 from soi 4. We are driving and Nit falls against the door, passed out. My only worry is she will puke all over the taxi. Finally, about 20 minutes later we pull into the hotel. That was the trigger cuz just as I get out my side, she vomits all over herself. FUCK! I go to her side and slowly open the door so she doesn't fall out. She has mostly gotten it on herself and a small amount on the floor. Not bad. I give the driver a 50 for the ride and about 200 for cleaning. He seems okay with that and I was happy just to have her home. Now as I said, she is passed out. I am only 5'4" and about 155. How the hell am I gonna get her to the room. We are on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator. Take a deep breath and one arm under her back, one under her legs like I am carrying my drunken bride over the threshold. I am drunk too, you know. I mean, I paced myself but by no means am I stone sober. I do okay with all the stares going through the lobby. I make it up the 2 flights of stairs. The room is all the way back and around the corner. I make it all the way down the hall, with the late night maids watching and just about to the door when I can tell I am losing her. My left arm gives out and I drop her upper half toward the ground. I have her just by her feet now as she is dangling upside down. I decide just to drop all of her and I unlock the door and drag her in the room.

The maids are probably thinking she is dead or something cuz she has not woken up or made a noise. I get her in the bathroom and try to get her shirt off to clean her up. I manage to get if off. She is now lying on the tile of the bathroom topless and I get the shower going. She vomits numerous more times and I get her turned over so she doesn't choke on her own yak. It is now all over in her long hair, her arms, chest, floor, everywhere. Looks like a pukefest in the bathroom. I get her awake enough for her to scream at me that is doesn't want a shower and she wants to sleep in the bathroom. She passes out again on the floor. I clean her the best I can and turn her to her belly in case she does it again.

After about an hour, I go back and check on her. She has not moved and I worry if she if still breathing. I decide she is and I try to wake her again. This time she is much less combative and I help her to the bed where she sleeps until late.

I had an Eden appointment so I showered and left about noon and when I got back, she was still sleeping. She finally stirs and I tell her about her night. She is embarassed of course. She drinks about a gallon of water and I tell her she needs a shower and make sure to wash her hair. After that she comes back to bed and says she is hungry. KFC is her choice but she is going nowhere. I go to KFC and get what she wants, also have to get som tom. Bring it back and she eats alot but not all. I know I have to meet Lek shortly as it is getting late now but Nit is obviously not going out tonite. I tell her I want to go out. She says she wants me to stay and take care of her. I tell her this is my last night and I want to at least go around and say good-bye to everyone. It is about 5pm and we agree I will be back by 10pm. I leave and stop at the first public phone and call Lek. We agree on a time and off to the bar I go. Fingers are tired. Part 8 will be up to the present time so be patient.

Troy

"She said her battery was low"

I hear the battery dead story often, funny they never seem to carry a charged spare.

( although having the spare dead and charging both then is what I do see)

Archived