Exploding $20 USD -- trackable cash

buddha

MightyMouse said:

If the government is tracking 20's, they are probably looking for large quantities of 20's - money laudering.

As for tracking people, has anybody looked carefully what is inside their suitcase luggage lately? If a person travels to and from the US and other places were luggages is routinely searched without the owner seeing or knowing about it, it does give somebody the opportunity to slip something else into the suitcase.

I got back last Thursday from BKK. When I opened my big suitcase at my house, I found a card saying my bag had been opened "for security reason". WTF?

They had the bag from BKK! OK, I had to retrieve it at SEA and recheck it, so I had it for a short while, but I myself had already been through 2 screenings.

The piss-me-off part: they cut the lock off the bag, even though THE BAG WAS NOT LOCKED! The lock was attached to 1/2 of the zipper.

The scary part: I had 5 XXX DVD's, 2 mainstream film DVD's and a small stack of DVD's that I had bought at Panthip 3 trips ago. When I went through customs, the guy looked me straight in the eye and said, "So, how many DVD's are you bringing back?"! "Uhh, uhh, 9 or 10, sir". 2-3 seconds of icy stare, then a smile and a "Welcome back".

Plus, my exquisitely neat packing job was for naught- everything was fooked and wrinkled when I got home.

And, I was back in the USA. :down::cussing::censored::down:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as an American I hate that all our rights are pretty much worthless anymore in the name of tracking down terrorists,

I have no doubt there are bad guys out there , but now ALL of use are considered potential bad guys.

Its bad when you have to explain why you are returning to your OWN country !

"Its bad when you have to explain why you are returning to your OWN country"

I got held at customs for two hours because they couldn't believe all I was bringing back was a laptop. I had been in the LOS for 18 months, most of my shit was summer stuff and it was november. Also most of it was well worn out. The customs guys held me untill all of the baggage was claimed and then let me go. Could have been the signature 'zepplin' shirt and the 4 days growth but I was clean.

No exploding 20's yet.

Archived