Story of an Idiot (Part 8)

TroyinEwa/Perv

I arrive at the designated meeting place a bit early. June, the waitress that brokered the meeting between me and Lek, sees me and comes over. I tell her the deal and she is happy. She gets me a drink and one for herself and I patiently await. I am very nervous at this point. Not knowing really what to expect. It feels exactly like a first date but I have known this girl for almost 3 years and have been intimate with her countless times.

The meeting time passes and I am not at all surprised. There is regular time, Thai girl time and then there is Lek time. About 45 minutes after the scheduled time, I ask June to call her cell to find out if she is at least on her way. After they were done talking, June told me she was on a motorbike taxi by the Woraburi Inn. Way down Soi 4 but only a minute or two away. Now the butterflies really kicked in. I would be seeing the girl that wanted to rip my head off at one time in just seconds. What way am I seeing her?? Friends?? Bf/gf? Is she gonna kick me in the balls?? I'm not ready for this.

In she walks, not really looking at me but coming to my table, talking to a couple of the girls that work there. She is just dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and hair up. She looks great to me. She is more soft-spoken now, not as loud. We say hi, she gets her drink and we just sit and talk about nothing special. How my trip is going, how her family is, where is Nit, small stuff. We stay for about an hour and then decide to go to Soi Cowboy.

She says she knows the mama at her old bar in Nana is at a bar in Cowboy. I say I know, I was there last night. She does not know which one but thankfully I do. I was with Nit the night before. So in we walk and mama is quite surprised to see me back with Lek. I used to buy her drinks at her old bar when Lek and I were together so I know her pretty well. The surprise is more that she saw me with Nit the previous night and since she knows Lek and I have been apart for awhile, she was shocked. Anyway, we settle in this very small bar. She and I are the only customers and I let them catch up and I gawk at the talent on stage. Then Lek did something I forgot about but loved when we were together. In the middle of them talking she would always just ask me......"You okay, dahling?" I smiled at said yes tilac, am okay. That, along with the alcohol going down made me feel good.

She then wanted to go see a good friend of both of us. In all the years I have been going to Thailand, most of my night time has been spent here. This bartender has been there during all of it and knows me well. She knows Lek very well since I spent 2 years with her. During the last year, I have been taking Nit there and the bartender, we'll call her, Pim, and Nit have become friends too.

We walk in with her in front of me and I put my finger over my lips to ask her to shhhh, don't say something. She nods. They smile and are very happy to see one another. It has been over a year since they have seen each other. We play some dice and continue to drink. All parties having a good time but I am looking at my watch and it is getting on towards 10p, my curfew. Supposed to be my last night and I should be home soon to take care of my hungover gf. However, I am having fun and I don't know when I will have the chance I have right now to just hang out with Lek. I decide to just stay out and not even call.

I can't remember the other stops at the bars but I know at closing time we went to a popular place where the girls go to sing karaoke. Small place but always seems to have a seat. We go in and get seated right by the door. We order a bottle and get some karaoke books. After just a few minutes, in walks a dancer and her friend that I know well. In fact, it was one of the girls that Nit let me fuck when she had her period. She also knows Lek and she puts her hands on her hips and gives me a what the fuck look. She and her gf sit down with us and food is ordered and 2 more glasses. Now Thai girls' phones ring all the time. So when the phone of the girl that walked in rang, I thought nothing of it. She looked right at me with the deer in the headlights look and told me to shhhh. After she got done, she said it was Nit looking for me. She said she had called all over and couldn't find me. Now let's recap for just a minute.......I am out about 3am when I should be getting ready for a 6am flight with my ex-gf getting snuggly and kissy and also with another girl who I had banged because my gf was nice enough to let me do it while she had her period and also with her calling all over Bangkok looking for her skylab bf who promised to be home 5 hours ago to take care of her. I felt as low as a piece of shit could. What should I do? The right thing and say goodnight to all and face the music or continue on and see where it leads??

Part 9 next.

Archived