EVA Air cheating

iuytrede

EVA Air in Bkk sold me a ticket Bkk-Taipei-Bkk, the Taipei-Bkk sector was confirmed for Feb 10 (Chinese New Year, everything fully booked). After selling the ticket, they cancelled the reservation. The ticket reads "Status OK", but they told me on the phone the reservation has been cancelled, because I missed the deadline to buy the ticket (that's not true and they admit it was a mistake). They are not willing to do anything about it except putting me on waitlist - useles for this date, every Taiwanese wants to leave the island at this time.

Looks like I just lost 10000 B.

It was the first and last time I bought a ticket with EVA Air.

emailing them seems like a good idea, no waiting on line, or dealing with a language barrier.

I emailed a gripe one time about the cabin temp being way too cold in buss class on eva from tpe to bkk. ( EVA)

they emailed me back to apology, and send me a up-grade coupon for my next flight/.

I think making sure your problem gets to a "higher up" person that actually has the athority to do something is the way to go>

I called the manager of EVA Air in Bangkok today and asked him to put me on another carrier (endorse the ticket and arrange a booking) if they could not get me a confirmed reservation - an advice I got from the LP board.

He called back within 15 minutes and had a confirmed seat for me.

Archived