Mayfair Marriott and Natural Ville serviced aparts

Prosal

Has someone already experienced (rooms, pool area, service, ect...) those two new apart-hotels : the Mayfair Marriott and the Natural Ville (managed by Sofitel) serviced apartments, both on Langsuan ; Which one of those two is the best ?

Thanks in advance to any feedback.

• 10 months later...

Hi

I stay this January for two weeks in Natural Ville.

I was realy satisfied.

I stay in the suite with 59sqm. The room looks new and modern with all usefull amenities.

Service was also good and professional.

Pool area is ok. The Hotel SPA is also great :)

Negativ: The French (LE NOTRE) restaurant was for my taste to hi-so and overpriced. If you want food in the room you must order over food delivery service from another restaurans.

PS: I book over siam.net and pay 73USD

:: TIBI

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Friendlines???

You talk about the service friendliness?? This one is ok.

Or you talk about guest friendlines?I stay there with my wife but it is a service appartment and I saw some mans walk in with a Nana-Isan girl.

TIBI

Oups... Guest friendliness i meant ... finally booked Natural ville for a few days but plan to give Mayfair and perhaps Emporium a go in the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I did visit it. Not worth IMO. Got a corporate rate of about 5000bht for 85 sqm rooms in Mayfair and 3350 in Natural Ville for 75sqm. I like the view in NV much better plus find the interior quite tastefull. Make sure U get Lumpini or at least Embassy view, not very nice to stay in the rooms over Langsuan in NV.

Cushier furnishing in Mayfair .

Still couldn't get the right room in any of those places for this week. they seem quite succesful

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Randomshots,

do you know if they have wireless BB in the rooms?

Just trying to organise a trip for a friend, and he will need access to a stable BB connection, preferably wireless.

If so, do you know how much they charge?

Regards,

DSAB

Archived