Mayfair Marriott and Natural Ville serviced aparts

Prosal

Dsab,

They have broadband connection, via a long cable U can pull almost(?) allo over the appartment. 150bht per day but they just charged me the first day on my first check out. They tried to charge 500bht per day in Emporium...

Tried WIfi but can only get Hpsetup,excellent signal, like in other places of Thailand I tried but have no clue on how to use that connection

Cheers!

Random

I'm in the process of booking Natural Ville at the moment....looks very nice. I've one question re the rooms though.

The prices at Asia Rooms are a bit unusual in that the 52sqm apartments are quoted at a higher price than the 59sqm apartments.

Does anyone have any feedback about the difference between these two apartments, bar the size?

I'm thinking that because they have a lot more of the 59sqm this may account for the cheaper price but need to clarify.

Thanks.

Drogon,

Sure they have, I didn't expect to stay so long and would havebeen better off booking for the whole month. They're looking for long term residents and might be denied stay if U call straight to bok for short stay. (happened to me while booking for a friend untill i told them I was already staying there.

Heebio,

sorry no more info from my part in than in BKKtonight.

Might have to be with view though, if U're on the wrong side the place loses a lot of its charms

• 2 weeks later...

Natural Ville... uhmmm... especially miss the place right now... 7am and just checked out pissed off 2 days in advance of another ACCOR group hotel in Paris, Opera Lafayette. Overpriced place with lousy twin beds and ridiculous pillows. Hot and very small room. They actually dare to ask 150 euro for the room, settled for 90 euros, no breakfast. Still a bad deal for the area. And from here go to a 3 stars Ibis in London, doesn't sound any better :(

Oh I miss BKK hotels hard!!!!

Random, about to fall asleep on the office carpet :help:

Archived