Lop Buri

chelseafan

> How did you keep your camera safe from the monkeys?

Hold onto it tightly! :-) If you've ever walked down Sukhumvit between 2am and 3am then you will already have acquired the needed skills. :)

> Just out of curiosity, we are going to get a taxi from Bangkok,

> how much approx. should I expect to pay?

Hmm.. Ballpark.. 1500 baht? No more than 2K. I drove there myself and it was a bit further than I initially thought. Note that there are cheaper ways to get there of course, one being the minivans departing from the Victory Monument area. And regular bus from Mor Chit. And train, of course.

Cheers,

Chanchao

>>>>>>Note that there are cheaper ways to get there of course, one being the minivans departing from the Victory Monument area.<<<<<

Yes....depending on your itinerary while there, you really might want to concider this option. They are very cheap, and quite comfortable (seating and air-con). Seems you never have to wait more than a few minutes before one is departing to your destination, and right next to the Victory BTS station.

Nice thing about this alternative is that they don't have any stops (most of the time) like a regular bus, which means you can often get there pretty much as fast as a taxi, at a fraction of the cost. :up:

HT

Archived