Pattaya Songkran Meetings?

AhTeckLim

I'll be there for those dates staying in the Residence Garden. I'll have my GF with me night times but will have some free time during the afternoons.......

By the way Songkran in Pattaya is on the 19th which is why I leave for BKK on the 18th.

Uniformguy

Let me know about the schedule of stops and I'll get all the girls in the clubs water guns so you will not miss the water and fun...

:neener: :neener: :neener:

SB

There's a meeting by some guys of another board. No harm getting pissed together!

" First bar Crawl will be on the 12th at 3pm meeting at the Black and White bar its at the top of Walking street. The 12th is good for most people. Hope your ready for a crazy day "

Hey uniformguy,

We moved from Bangkok to East Pattaya on Feb. 22. If you're going out with the gf, my wife would let me go, with

her 'protecting' me, of course! :grinyes:

Maybe/hopefully we'll get to meet up somewhere while you're in town. :up:

? Maybe that 100 Bt. special on friday night at Shananigan's ?

... 300 gm pork chop, mashed with gravy & veg(s) + coffee & dessert! :beer: ... not sure what they get for a pint of Guinness there. :dunno:

... it was 160 Bt/pint on St. Patrick's Day at the Dubliner in Bangkok ... third one was 100 Bt. & so on ... after 5, you (I did) got a polo shirt ... after 7, a 'hat' (but not the babe wearing it ). :hubba:

BTW, it's brewed in Malaysia ? :eek:

... and, someone informed me that the 'real' Guinness I thought they served in Boston is actually brewed in Milwaukee?? :eek: ... for how long? Do I really have to visit

the Emerald Isle to taste a real Guinness? :dunno:

My wife's younger sister is with us for a while; so, we're

all set for a babysitter. :up:

Contact me when you're available. :beer: ... if you want, we'll show you the elephant camp or whatever.

Archived