MY THIRD TRIP-DAY 18(PART 2)

sayjann

before i continue with Day 18,i must tell of two things that happened that i forgot to mention.

the senility is beginning to creep up on me.

on the previous day(17)i had taken Boo home(she was the one in bed with me when Nok called in the morning).

but before i BF'd her,i had returned to Rockhard to look for Jip.

i had looked for her on Day 16,but she was day off.

well this time she was there and i had to have her for she was a very pretty girl,very oriental looking with really heavy looking eyes and after seeing her dancing topless,my mind was made up.

back to the room and prepared for the moment and was not disappointed when she emerged from the shower.

we procedded with a very nice 69 and and after more foreplay,she grabbed the condom.

then the moment went,as she got on top and guided me in,i lost it,i just shrivelled up.

what was wrong she asked and i did'nt know.

she jerked and sucked me but to no avail,i just could'nt get my erection back.

i finally told her to stop,it was no good and i suggested we get dressed and go out.

so we did and went back to her bar for a while and she asked if i wanted her to still come back for L/T that night,but i said no and gave her the money for a job not completed,but she had tried and did her best.

i could'nt fault her attitude and we remained friends.

but later that night i took Boo home.

also on Day 18,after i had walked around the gold shops trying to get Nok's necklace fixed,i bumped into my Norwegian friend in a bar on Bangla.

he suggested we go to another little bar he knew on Seadragon and why not i thought.

it was Lion Bar and i found out it was also owned by Harald,the owner of Pink Panther..

only a little place and while not really open until 8 PM,but most of the girls lived above the bar and would laze around the front allday and if any men came along would try and intice them in.

my friend had a semi-regular girl in there and she sat with us and then another girl came up and introduced herself to me.

her name was Sa.

she features a little during this trip,but has a bigger role on future visits and she would become one of the 3 women who i could settle down with.

we got chatting and she told me she was 33 and had not been working long.

she asked if i would like a massage and why not i thought.

she gave me a fantastic scalp/face/shoulder/back/arms and hand massage.

she done the thing of cracking all the joints in my fingers and i hate that,i'm really squemish.

but when she jerked my neck from side to side and made my neck bones crack,i was really cringing.

but afterwards did i feel good or what?.

some of my friends have given me a little massage while i was with them,but Sa was definately the best,and i will always remember one massage she gave me in my room.

it was the full body one which really hurts.

the one where the knuckles were really ground into the bone and muscles and there were certain things she done which really hurt.

and i'm so ticklish,that many things made me react and laugh.

anyway back to DAY 18

one of the men put his hand on my leg and started to rub my leg and said he wanted to fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

i was horrified and told him i liked women too much and could not leave Nok alone.

'no problem' he said,he would take me upstairs while his friends looked after Nok.

nnnnnooooo i said,i only go with girls and he made the suggestion of me,Nok and him going upstairs and while i fucked Nok,he would fuck me.

again i said no,but he persisted and moved towards me and went to kiss me and his hand moved to my crotch and i had to forcibly push him away.

by now i was worried and said to Nok we must go and i drank up very quickly and paid the bill and dragged her out.

at the time i was worried,but when i look back i find it very funny,but i never returned to a place like that again.

Nok and i went for dinner in a little Soi off of Bangla that i loved.

i had been taken there on my 2nd trip and always returned,to my favourite Thai place to eat.

i'm boring when i eat and love sweet and sour anything and had the pork and was enjoying it while watching Nok eat.

but her dish was a mystery.

it looked like a bowl of soup and as she ate away something started to appear above the level of the liquid and i was curious.

a couple of things appeared and as she carried on i realised what it was.

it was a whole crab amidst the liquid and as she ate it,the eyes appeared first and then the rest.

horrible i thought,i like crab/lobster,but like it cooked and filleted,not like she had it.

after she finished the soup she then broke the crab up and ate it.

offered some to me and i scraped the meat out and carried on.

we visited a few of my regular bars and as by now she knew some of my other friends and she chatted to them and she was happy.

she enjoyed talking to the Girls in other Bars but we finally ended u p in her Go-Go and again i fucked up again.

another time i treated her so badly.

we were there with her friends just chatting away and she went to the toilet.

i saw her best friend/roommate,Bud,just sitting at the stage and went to talk to her.

i had known Bud for over 2 weeks,but she always refused to go with me,saying i was Nok's boyfriend,and i hated this,i was on holiday,could fuck anyone i wanted to,but it cut no ice with Bud.

i spoke to Bud and said i wanted her before i went home and she again said no and i got really annoyed,and in my drunken state i thought if Bud did'nt want me then Nok could fuck off and i walked out of the bar,without paying my bill.

it was only around midnight and i went to a few places and had a few more beers,i did'nt care,Nok was history.

i certainly had a few and returned to my room VERY drunk and what did i find?.

Nok was curled up outside my door and woke up when i approached.

i did'nt want her and just opened the door and let her in.

my room had one of those systems where the key activates the electritity,put the key in the slot and the electricity kicks in..

she went in,but i walked away and sat outside another bungalow about 40 feet away.

i sat and looked and a couple of times Nok came to the door and looked around,but did'nt see me.

by now i was really tired and needed sleep,but was so angry with Bud,i still did'nt want Nok anymore.

i was in Thailand for fuck's sake,what girl rejects a man?.

silly thoughts from me and totally unacceptable on my part,they all have a choice.

but the drink sometimes gets to me.

went to reception of the hotel and asked for another room for the night and went to the new room and left Nok alone in the original room.

i can be a total tosser at times.

if i have that one drink too many i just get so stupid and act like a fool.

i like a Beer and am normally good-natured and lively or asleep in the corner.

but sometimes i just disgrace myself and hurt or annoy people.

whenever i disgraced myself i would be very embarrassed the next day and would really worry about seeing the Girl again,i was worried about their reactions.

but normally things were fine and we made up.

i was a total prat in the way i treated Nok sometimes for she was an absolute diamond and no way did she deserve to be treated the way i did sometimes.

she always forgave me,took me back into her arms.

but things would get worse on this and further trips to see her and i was to turn out to be an even bigger dickhead.....

Bud was an enigma.

prettier and with a much better figure than Nok,but i found her very aloof.

i got the impression she looked down on many of the other Girls,maybe she thought she was better because she was Burmese by birth.

i know she was very proud of her roots.

i definately felt she thought she was more superior than Nok because she was bought up in a big city unlike Nok and she was much better educated.

i doubt she was scared of Nok.

i think she might have been a little jealous as Nok had a 'Boyfriend'

someone who was paying the BF everyday,taking her on a weeks holiday?.

perhaps she thought Nok was earning megabucks from me,but she certainly wasn't.

and anyway Bud was a popular Girl and was BF'd regularly.

but i did get to know her better on further trips and her frostiness disappeared and we finally became good friends and i got to like her a lot.

stories to follow.

Archived