Working with AIS?

chilli13

saw this new open position that I've applied before & thus was wondering if anybody had any hunch what kind of local salery a foreign non thai speaking telecom engineer could hope for in this company?

I choose to ignore my thai freind who works there & told me about the job who said many farangs works there, but she unsure about their positions, but gues their salery about 25k :eek::down:

My own guesstimate(hope) would be in the 50-75k range perhaps what you guys think?

cheers :beer:

If you are a Farang THEY want, then the sallery would be 100+ easy. I work with one of the "Sister" companies.

If you are applying for a Thai position, then it doesn't matter if your a farang or not, it will be Thai wages, and they don't pay engineers that well, around 20+ upwards depending on years experience.

Usually someone with 5 - 10 years experience would be 40+, in a High Middle management possie

JB

JB,

thanks for the reply.

not sure how exactly to tell if it's a thai position or not.

only most positions were in thai script only, while a few including the one I applied was written in english so I guess they just want to aim a little broader...

100k+ sounds great so lets just say they really need me just like the BG's does!

Archived