SAP Training

loner w/a boner

>for 3 months it's 230k BAHT!

That's probably proper certification training. Similar price as in Australia. Individuals hardly ever pay for themselves so the price is not an issue.

What Jimmie Blonde found does not look like that - no mention of installing, configuring and integrating SAP with Oracle, performance tuning, server kernel parameters....

Don't know but if someone can earn money without that, why not.

One of my friends in Oz arranged with his company for voluntary retrenchment and got SAP certification training as part of the deal.

Put a lot of effort in it, it was very hard for him (he is technical but not IT) and gained his certificate.

That was back in 1999 when SAP contractors were commanding any money they wanted.

He has never managed to get any work, nobody wanted to talk to him without seeing his track record. He idled around for almost 2 years with no luck.

The certificate is well forgoten since and he's in something else.

>Make a call or email to Software park, as I said good people, and they will know much better than I do

Thalenoi was in SAP business. He could comment better than me.

I know there are different levels of certification but I doubt different companies would go too much under (if at all) others' prices for the same product.

Archived