Living with a Thai Girl - Hungry - go eat somethin

Nervous_Dog

OK - easy answer to the usual question.

Girl - "Hungary"

Male "Go eat something

But transfer this to a family weeekend outiong in Pattaya with a mix of Farangs and tyhais and you have something a tad different!

My wife, the lovely Darlek, her neice, Boom (God help her if she ever comes to Aus with eus!) and the Boy Katoey (See previous threads about the youngest katoey in Thailand) as well as the baby jing-Joe, and a mates daughter all descended on Pattaya - DURING A DRY SEASON>

I am not talking weather here - rather no BEER. But never mind that.

After going to a buffett dinner, the tribe was hungary.

When I was a boy, and my parents wanted time alone, they said things like, "We are off to see a man about a dog".

This usually brought great hope to me, even though I already had one do g(Ankahli) I wanted another to go on adventueres with - my parents where not dumb!

In my new tribe we say to Jing-Joe (The only person who cares if someone is missing) "By Hiong Nam (Gone to the dunny)

SOOO

10 30pm Saturday night, the triber. lead by the DarLek decide they need to escape the Hotel room for more food.

one by one, they sneak away.

Jing-Joe, a bit slow on the missing members of the room finally triggers to the missing bodies.

"Pee Boom Tinai?" - IOlder revered sister even though she is a cousin Boom is where?

Dad "Hong Nasm" (In the dunny lttle princess)

Jing Joe "Pee Bang Tinai?" (Elder revered brother who is so cute I called him handsome is where daddy who is handsome but not as handsome as Pee Bang - ok, another story there tha tneeds to be told)

Dad "Hong Nam (In the dunny little princess who must have bad eye sight if you think Bang is more handsome than me! Why just tonight walking down walking street didn't you hear . . . . ok - another thread)

Jing Joe "Mummy Tinai " (Where is the slack women now that isn't bringing you beer now? (Yes I know - these are my translations - you do your own!)}

Daddy "Hong Nam (Slack peice of female hood who dares to have PMS while on a family vacation and refuse to buy me beer is in the dunny little princess - see above for tranlation discrepancies)

Jing Joe - whoi now looks into a empty toilet "Hang Nam Mai Sabai Daddy? "

Doesnt our dunny work daddy?

Smart kid!

Any way - the Tribe had decided to go "Hunting" What else do you do in Pattaya at 10/30 at night if your hungary. call room service NO - too easy!

GO HUNTING!@

So my tribe of darlings, headed by the head hunter heerself went in search for crabs.

I kow this, not because numerous people had their pubic hair combed for lice (That was the night before) but rather the DarLek said to me "Nam Tinai" Where did the water go?

me "Its called a tide love, comes and goes according to the moon, that big round thing in the sky, and the water comes and goes"

So - if no wATER, i CAN HUNT CRAB?

yES LOVE (nOT THINKING ANYTHING OF HER COMMENT)

And of they went, hunting crab, much more fun than room service!

Did they catch anything?

Well - thats another even longer story!

JB - Beerless in Pattaya

Archived