Need advice for my ex bg friend

MisterBlonde

She can have the house built in stages. I know a BG who did that. Having it built in stages means that she pays for the work as it goes along. Start witht he foundation , then the framework, the n the plumbing, electrical, etc until completed. There is no need for her to send one lump sum and then hope for it to be built. Piecemeal the money out. This way she can monitor the progress and know that they money is being used as intended. Also she won't miss such a big chunk of her savings in one shot.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2000 quid a week sounds like an very high amount of money. $US 3600

and if she does have 80,000 quid where is it ?

if its in the bank then she has declared income to Inland Revenue

if it at home under the mattress , well that not too smart either,

If its true good for her, most would have spent it stupidly

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Nok last night and she tells me the amount is 60,000 pounds not 80,000 ( 4.25 mio baht ) i tried to dance around the subject about how that is too much money for an Issarn house etc but she would not be swayed...she firmly stated that this is her family and she will do anything to help them because she has the money and it is her duty.......shit those family ties are strong.....as it is she is sending each family member a sizeable allowance each week

On the up side.....she never had any intention of putting it in her fathers name.....it is to be in her name alone and she also tells me she has an investment property in England that she bought with her boyfriend.....so it looks like Nok is a very rare ''rags to riches'' story....she worked at ''Stringfellows" club for a few years ( which i believe is one of the best clubs in London....can a London board member confirm this? )

which accounts for her sizeable bank account.......shit...this girl is 23 and has more money than me ::

Apparantly her old man has cleaned up his act and has'nt touched the booze in 5 years, she gets her British passport in one year, so this is one happy lady and i'm glad for her....

All i have to do now is wait for her boyfriend to exit the scene and i can step up to the plate....

:hubba:

All i have to do now is wait for her boyfriend to exit the scene and i can step up to the plate....

---------------------------------------

Some estate-ics to look forward :D.

Thanks for the update. very simply, she does not need our advice, we need hers ::. she is doing better than most of us.

Archived