Need advice for my ex bg friend

MisterBlonde

Hi guys....first post glad to be on the board and i'd like a bit of advice from the knowledgeable

I have an ex bg friend named Nok living in London and has done for the past 4 years she now has a 2 year visa and works as a lapdancer in one of the better clubs.She makes on average 2000 pounds a week....some may doubt this but you should see how she looks and dances....

Anyway she just e-mailed me to say that by september she will be sending her Issan family 80,000 pounds to buy her family a house....that is 3.75 mio baht...now that is a shitload of money which she can afford and is about to send to her ill deserved fucked up family.

Just a brief background history of the father....he is a drunk and a gambler and a wife and child beater....Nok tells me that from the age of about seven she was regularly beaten and had a loaded gun put to her head many times with the threat of the trigger being pulled ....

It was due to this treatment that she had to leave home and head for Pattaya were she sold her virginity and joined the profession until she met an English guy who took her away to England,married her and beat her....she left him and is now with a semi decent guy and she has been lapdancing for a few years now..

She always trusts me and listens to my advice,so in my next e-mail i want to try and dissuade her from sending this huge upfront money to her loser family....btw she made her first trip back to Thailand since she went to England and she says her father has now changed and is a good man now.....yeah fucking right...

What other ways can there be to make sure the family is looked after and gain face without her sending over this massive ammount of money for a house which the father will likely sell or lose in a gambling debt.....i was thinking a long the lines of suggesting she takes out a mortgate in her name and that way the family gains the face but the house can not be sold by the father

Any advice to this matter is appreciated....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi dude. Welcome to the board!

This issue is a constant one. It's been very hard for me to understand the exstent of my g/f's devotion to her family. It's ingrained to the point of affecting her mental and physical health, if she cannot do (provide for them). In saying this, your idea is very prudent, and rooted in good common sense.

Girl should put the house in her name, thus not allowing another family member to sell off, and run with the money. Pound this concept into her, until she 'get's it'. She will love you for it later. It really is in her best interest to do so, and that of other family members, as well. Gambling in Thailand is insane. Her house could easily be gone within a single night's game. It's not uncommon for me to hear many stories about this, many coming from my Thai g/f, who has first hand knowledge.

Good for you to be watching out for your friend, and I wish you luck. Please report back on success level. We all will be interested to hear what she decides.

HT

sure the father has changed, after he got or at least can expect a huge sum of money.

chances to persuade her are very, very slim; probably it is useless to try and you could rather fuck up your relationship with her than succeed if you try too hard.

Thais have a family sense that even still exist after abusing family members; difficult to understand with western mind.

Hi samak,

>>>>chances to persuade her are very, very slim; probably it is useless to try and you could rather fuck up your relationship with her than succeed if you try too hard.<<<<

You really think so? Thai family will be estatic to be living in a new house built for them. You think they will have a huge problem with it being in her name?

HT

The thing that concerns me is that 3.75 mio bht is too much money for any house in Issan and that the loser father will put,for example,half of the funds for a house and half to support his degenerate lifestyle....as i said,i do have this girls ear,she respects me as a friend who has stuck by her through all her problems and i do believe she will listen to what i say because there is no one else she can turn to....i just need a alternative plan for her to offer them.....

btw thanks for the input .....it is appreciated

Hi MB - just let her send this money - this is the way it is done - of course, we all know the results, but we are smarty-pants farang after-all...you are right to be concerned and trying to offer the right advice to g/f...but offer it and then let her do her own thing as she planned...and then you won't screw your head ::

It's done the Thai way and not the farang way...don't even attempt to figure it out with the obvious to all results...

Mista Blonde,

over the last couple of years I had the pleasure to become a part time developer in the Northern Thai province of Chiang Rai due to the fact that my ex GF had a property obsession. I may therefore tell you that a very very decent building costs about 900.000 Baht and for your 3,5 million you can easily arrange a shopping mall with escalator ,marble hong nam and private airstrip.

Second one is that a ex pattaya working girl and later lap dancer with a fucked up liaison with a British gentleman and probably a couple of further ones is not dull enough to send 80000 pounds to her drunken father with the gun at the bedside .

Third one is that typically the working girls on foreign duty send money home weekly or monthly and do not save a fortune over the years as far as I can see ; if there is a clever one who has the discipline to assemble 80000 Pounds she would not all of a sudden throw it in the Isaan dustbin.

I do therefore not believe this story.

BuBi, sharp and ruthless

Archived