Katoey GG Bar in PTY?

Coloseum

zion said:
Son_Baa said:

Just go to the beach promenade, it's much cheaper :beer:

Can be pretty dangerous too...

The other night the police came in their van on beach road and were rounding up and loading all katoeys. Pooyings were left alone. Was about 3 or 4am. Not sure what that was about.

Probably not anything special. The BiB seem to do this on a regular, periodic basis in both PTY and BKK. Take the LBs to monkey house, 1000THB fine and release (tag and release program, Thai style).

Once when I saw it happen on Beach Rd, one of them balked about leaving her motobike there. Cop drove it away with her on the back, giving the cop a good feel, much to the amusement of all the on-lookers. She and the others didn't seem particularly concerned. Just the cost of doing business.

Kinda funny to watch them scatter about in their heels, looking like lame gazelles running from the watering hole as the hyenas approach. :)

zion said:
Son_Baa said:

Just go to the beach promenade, it's much cheaper :beer:

Can be pretty dangerous too...

The other night the police came in their van on beach road and were rounding up and loading all katoeys. Pooyings were left alone. Was about 3 or 4am. Not sure what that was about.

Station office party.

Pooyings were left alone.

-----------------------------

yes, it is actually common to see these patrolling cops sit down and chew the meat with the girls.

Not sure what that was about.

-------------------------------

Beach Rd katoeys are notorious pickpockets, and i think they do not gather as much sympathy as the girls. I also think they are pimped, as i have noticed sometimes a guy bringing one on his bike and sees them talk together, the guy rather unsmiling. Just a hint, i have no idea, truly.

Archived