What's this Obsession with Stunners??

zanemay

I would rather be looking at a good looking girl with a lousy attitude than an ugly one with a lousy attitude. I kinda like the look of a stunning girl straddled on top of you, I think its worth a few flops to find the gems. But I guess if your happy to settle for second best then thats your choice.

Ratrooter,

I recommend that you try a girl with a good attitude some day. And personally, I kinda like the feel of a good-performing girl straddled on top of me (you must be a voyeur!).

I guess you and I have different definitions of what is 'best' and what is 'second best'. That's good, though, because we won't find ourselves fighting over a girl!

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by ratrooter:

I would rather be looking at a good looking girl with a lousy attitude than an ugly one with a lousy attitude. I kinda like the look of a stunning girl straddled on top of you, I think its worth a few flops to find the gems. But I guess if your happy to settle for second best then thats your choice.

me

code:

Stickman's right. Non-stunners can have attitude too and lots of stunners are fine. I've found there to be no difference in attitude generally. The only difference is, that after you get a girl back to your room and you find she's not much cop in the sack, at least you've got something nice to look at when you're banging the cold, lifeless body. wink.gif" border="0

Are there really any stunners working the bar scene? Someone please define a stunner for me? I think everyone is talking apples, oranges and pears here. I would think that this topic is so subjective and personal that some type of agreed upon criteria would have to be established before one can enter a discussion in any meaningful way. But it's fun anyone to hear people thoughts and points.

I would contest true stunners never have to stoop so low and are gobbled up way before ever dropping to BG status (at least within the farang bar scene). We might be talking semantics here, though. Yes, there are some very attractive girls working bar. I have counted now maybe five (physical attractiveness) since I arrived here a year and a half ago. Yes, I am a tough sell. Overall, I grade on a five-point likert scale on five characterics (looks, personality, demeaner/presence, character, and social-economic skills) but that is besides the point and really only applies to non-BG status.

I have to agree with some posters that there seems to be a correlation between good looks and poor attitude. How weak or strong is left to the statisticians. I personally believe there is a rather strong one with a needle in the haystack (very good looks and good attitude) on occasion. In reversal, I haven't found a correlation between non-attractiveness and good attitude. There seems to be plenty of ugly girls with an attitude perched on their shoulders!

Happy hunting,

Cardinalblue

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

I am a tough sell. Overall, I grade on a five-point likert scale on five characterics (looks, personality, demeaner/presence, character, and social-economic skills)

In reversal, I haven't found a correlation between non-attractiveness and good attitude. There seems to be plenty of ugly girls with an attitude perched on their shoulders!

Cardinal,

Your criteria/scale are fascinating. Obviously you have had too much education! (A joke!! No flames needed!!) I like the scale and will write it on a card labeled: "The scientific approach to chasing pussy in LOS." Thank you. I have a degree in Sociology so such things interest me.

I don't go for "non-attractive" girls. Better believe I'm attracted to the ones I take and think they are cute and/or sexy and/or too sweet not to spend some time with. But they are not "stunners."

Sanuk Dee,

Zane May

Actually, a guy's obsession with a stunner isn't really an obsession, but rather a disease. According to the CDC, a man's obsession with "stunners" is called stunneritis. Stunneritis is a condition where the soft fiberous tissue of the penis gets infected with a substance called stuncum. The stuncum gets absorbed into the blood stream and ends up effecting a specific region of the brain called the bahtbaht, also referred to as the ATM withdrawal syndrome. Researchers at the CDC believe this is a genetic disease. It has been reported, note the passive voice to hid the id of the source, that a well known drug company developed a drug/pill for this disease but decided to shelf it after they just happened to developed a wonderful new drug that helped me with erection problems. Apparently, a well known women's group in the U.S. found out about this company's research into a pill for stunneritis and are going to file a law suit against the drug maker for not running it thought clinical trials so it can get on the market. The spokesman for this women's group explained why they wanted this drug. "We're a bunch of fat, ugly white b#tches and need to get laid. With this drug, we can basically level the playing field. We hate stunners."

One reporter asked how this drug would level the playing field since men would most likely not take the drug. Her reply was clear but implicit. "No man ever turns down a free beer or drink bought by a woman." Moral of the story: Do not drink beer or other free drinks bought for you by butt ugly b#tches. If you do, you may wake up the next morning with more than just a ugly hangover in the near future.

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: theLeper ]

Dear theLeper,

Not only are men at risk of bedding these monsters, they are being duped, en masse, into marrying them! That was a pretty refreshing and funny post, by the way.

bibblies wrote,

"...I've found there to be no difference in attitude generally. The only difference is, that after you get a girl back to your room and you find she's not much cop in the sack, at least you've got something nice to look at when you're banging the cold, lifeless body."

I am going to have to start living by that perspective--it makes a lot of sense to me. Thanks.

I haven't done a statistically significant study, but out of stupidity or drunkeness, I have taken the plunge with lots of, shall we say, un-stunners. I, too, have found plenty of this type who have undesireable attitudes/performance. If a guy wants to stumble into a bar, pick-up, and then stumble right out with her, it will be a crap shoot for him as far as what he'll get. Looks are not a reliable indicator of anything other than, maybe, a girl's intractability on price. smile.gif" border="0

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

CardinalBlue, I've seen a few true stunners in my time (7 years). They're like shooting stars, usually disappearing very quickly - either by getting hooked longtime by some man who knows a stunner when he sees one, or by loosing their looks (getting up the duff, etc).

Roughly, you know you've got one when you're out walking with her and you see other, hard, seasoned men turn around to stare.

Archived